• Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Half size up y’all!

Attachments

• 8711636C-E351-4FC9-8384-5C6414146B6A.jpeg
    8711636C-E351-4FC9-8384-5C6414146B6A.jpeg
    747.8 KB · Views: 1,263
Bought SBs from Goat. The status says in transit to goat….haven’t gotten the email saying the same though

Bought SBs from Goat. The status says in transit to goat….haven’t gotten the email saying the same though
Gonna have to be patient right with them rn now

I’m barely getting (scheduled for delivery on the 2nd) my shoes i ordered on the 8th.

On the topic of shipping, what would be the cheapest option between USPS, UPS, FedEx and DhL to Australia? Moms is sending out my HWC and OC kobe 6 from the US.

The amount of people pulling the trigger already for SBs is crazy

the shoe game is is nuts lol

just bought HWC for $213 before shipping/fees

hopefully the SBs have the same trend…

I did't want to do it this early. But at the same time I didn't wanna take my chances closer to release.

Prices went up shortly after my purchase. If the price drops, oh well. Not like I'm gonna have a chance at retail.

I did the same with the grinches. I bought @ $460 shortly after release and now they're going for $700+

I have my limit on what I'm willing to spend on resale and once it exceeds that, I'm passing.

Made that mistake on the Kobe Chaos 5s. Price was sitting around $230 before he passed. Jumped to $500 + afterwards.

Nah I'm good

I did't want to do it this early. But at the same time I didn't wanna take my chances closer to release.

Prices went up shortly after my purchase. If the price drops, oh well. Not like I'm gonna have a chance at retail.

I did the same with the grinches. I bought @ $460 shortly after release and now they're going for $700+

I have my limit on what I'm willing to spend on resale and once it exceeds that, I'm passing.

Made that mistake on the Kobe Chaos 5s. Price was sitting around $230 before he passed. Jumped to $500 + afterwards.

Nah I'm good
U could of got grinches for $400-500 right after release than the news came from Nike lol

SBs will definitely come back down again

Back
Top Bottom