• SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
IMG_20210604_175250.jpg

$30 on poshmark and MAN..... These feel just like the 8s.
Love these.

#FACTS. I sold my OG sprites on GOAT for around $200 used. I kept seeing very low offers until i got the final sold notification of my listed price
Yeah I dont think the retro Sprites will be hard to get. For reference, bots ate up the MN on footlocker.com.au while the Sprites were attainable in all sizes for at least 3-4 hours. There was still like 8-10 left on there last I checked and its 3 days after they dropped here. I think anyone who wants sprites will be fine fo sho.

Yeah I have a friend that lives in Australia and she said it’s an absolute nightmare trying to get things sent to her.
I live in Western Australia and anything that comes from over east takes around 10-14 days. People complain about USPS but compared to Auspost it is so much better. When I lived in Florida anything from Cali was there in like 3 days max.

I live in Western Australia and anything that comes from over east takes around 10-14 days. People complain about USPS but compared to Auspost it is so much better. When I lived in Florida anything from Cali was there in like 3 days max.
Gotcha. Yeah things have changed with USPS. I’ve had things take a month to get to me due to Covid. It’s starting to get back to normal in a sense but it still takes a decent amount of time from coast to coast here in the US.

I feel like I shouldve copped too lol but I'm not sweating that. I think it'll go down. I don't even know the overseas date much less the US one or if the overseas date already happened. Its not like my size was cheap before lol. It was always 5+ after the dust settles.

Aint ish to panic about.. these are in limbo like everything since 3/2020.

Back
Top Bottom