Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
But but but 80% was passing...

B106115B-5E9E-4C26-BA29-88010301791A.jpeg

But but but 80% was passing...

B106115B-5E9E-4C26-BA29-88010301791A.jpeg
If you believe those polls…I don’t know what to say….you have people last minute jumping on. Which I’m not mad at….people are just entering to feel what a win taste like 😂. This is what it’s become. You have resellers…you have people buying shoes they don’t want just thinking “if I win, I can trade it for something I really want”. So on and so on…which creates the resale market…now it feels like if you really really want something just be prepared to pay extra. … 🤷🏻‍♂️

The issue with snkrs now is everything is a damn draw and they clearly cannot filter out the bot entries. I had no problems hitting on stuff when it was leo. The last leo drop royal blue Griffey’s I hit on 5 accounts, and no I don’t have a bot. I haven’t hit a single draw since they changed everything to a draw. Instead of 3 mins of entering time you’re giving bots 10. It makes 0 sense to do it this way but they don’t care.

Welp, lets see what the re-sell markets looking like smh

MN selling out asap, South Beaches will be impossible at retail.

The issue with snkrs now is everything is a damn draw and they clearly cannot filter out the bot entries. I had no problems hitting on stuff when it was leo. The last leo drop royal blue Griffey’s I hit on 5 accounts, and no I don’t have a bot. I haven’t hit a single draw since they changed everything to a draw. Instead of 3 mins of entering time you’re giving bots 10. It makes 0 sense to do it this way but they don’t care.
That’s also another problem…5 accounts!!!! 🤣 jk jk do you

That’s also another problem…5 accounts!!!! 🤣 jk jk do you

So you don’t have anyone enter for you on something you want? I two accounts to me, my wife’s and mine, then my sister, mom, and dad will enter for me if I want something. At this point if you’re entering multiple entries you have 0 business complaining about missing out because the bot entries are in the 1000s per most people, your odds are beyond slim with 1 account and you’re basically wasting your time

So you don’t have anyone enter for you on something you want? I two accounts to me, my wife’s and mine, then my sister, mom, and dad will enter for me if I want something. At this point if you’re entering multiple entries you have 0 business complaining about missing out because the bot entries are in the 1000s per most people, your odds are beyond slim with 1 account and you’re basically wasting your time
I get it Im just playing with you 🫂

Back
Top Bottom