Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Just received BSTN and Afew pairs, still waiting for the Opium pair. They’re beautiful, good materials but bad craftsmanship (glue mark and some bad seams)
CF41B35C-8420-45CC-8014-B4A54E8E9F5D.jpeg

Sx shipped. Thank god. Tts and .5 up will be in hand next week. Good luck to y’all on the 10th. As a heat fan I’m glad to no longer be hunting.

Done until the 9 unless I can get the Jam pairs on a discount for myself and my kids.

Congratulations to all those grabbing the SB’s that wanted them! I’m sitting in the cut waiting to hear more about the SJ 8’s that I keep seeing pop up and we’re less than a month away from the movie with no details..🤦🏾‍♂️😔

I kinda hope the SJ are the last 8s (that I want). On the retro 8s I'm in on:
Chinas
Graffiti
HWC x2
SB x2
Sprites
MN

I've spent enough 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Thanksfully I only want 2 pairs of 9s and I'm set til the 15 comes back around (unless the 4s surface).

How is the sizing on these retro 8 lows? As I recall the OG's ran almost a full size small. They were super comfy, but they squeaked...

I really don’t understand why these sellers accept offers then take mad long to ship. It’s not that hard to print a label and drop a pack off at UPS. :smh:
Maybe I’m just bein impatient…
Someone of them are doing it on purpose.
They accept the offer so they don’t lose money. then wait to ship to see if the prices goes up. if it does. they don’t ship.

or Some of them except the offer I don’t have the shoe in hand yet and are waiting for it to come in so that way they don’t lose out on money as well

You must be one lucky dude or I must be one hella unlucky son of a gun because I’ve missed every SB release execpt one raffle and i obviously didn’t get picked
Lucky yes and no. Im in Europe and most of the shops released them in May, participate to all raffles and lost. Had to bought them for 267 resell. Then less than a week before the 06/23, Opium and BSTN opened a raffle, Nike and Afew decided to do a FCFS online. Bought it on Afew and won on BSTN and Opium. I could buy it on Nike, I was on their site but I just needed one to keep.
In Europe, we can easily buy Nike Basketball shoes, people here are more in Air Max and every hypebeast collabs. But we have to buy retro shoes like Griffeys , Pennys, Total Max Uptempo, CB etc... on resell + custom fees because they dont release in Europe.

Lucky yes and no. Im in Europe and most of the shops released them in May, participate to all raffles and lost. Had to bought them for 267 resell. Then less than a week before the 06/23, Opium and BSTN opened a raffle, Nike and Afew decided to do a FCFS online. Bought it on Afew and won on BSTN and Opium. I could buy it on Nike, I was on their site but I just needed one to keep.
In Europe, we can easily buy Nike Basketball shoes, people here are more in Air Max and every hypebeast collabs. But we have to buy retro shoes like Griffeys , Pennys, Total Max Uptempo, CB etc... on resell + custom fees because they dont release in Europe.

Ahhh thanks!! 🙏🏽

I really don’t understand why these sellers accept offers then take mad long to ship. It’s not that hard to print a label and drop a pack off at UPS. :smh:
Maybe I’m just bein impatient…

stockx and goat and all them need to make it where it’s not worth their while to do that. Charge them the seller fees if they cancel more than once. But them taking their sweet time to ship (anything more than 48 hours or 2 business days) is annoying. I’m patient too. I don’t expect someone to stop every thing they’re doing to ship my stuff. But I think it reasonable to expect it shipped within 2 business days.

Back
Top Bottom