Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
So the Lebron 7 retro definitely runs TTS? is this across the board or just people with narrow feet? I'm thinking of getting the ASGs.

Kinda doubt it’s a return. That would’ve been on the hash wall. Those are available at that outlet. The outlets nationwide seem to be on some stuff here recently. Lately my local outlet has mostly empty shelves with just shoes on display at the front of each row (like pictured above). The kicker is everything is/was for retail! No sales or discount whatsoever on anything good. Last weekend they had Spruce AM90s in there sitting for retail. Couldn’t believe it.

Kinda doubt it’s a return. That would’ve been on the hash wall. Those are available at that outlet. The outlets nationwide seem to be on some stuff here recently. Lately my local outlet has mostly empty shelves with just shoes on display at the front of each row (like pictured above). The kicker is everything is/was for retail! No sales or discount whatsoever on anything good. Last weekend they had Spruce AM90s in there sitting for retail. Couldn’t believe it.
Like I said even if it was that's a retail come up. Another outlet I posted in chicago had the graffiti for 129. Its just annoying bc when these shoes drop at retailers most of us can't get em bc of resellers but then they pop up at outlets...its like wth?!

I called a footlocker near me the app said is getting them and they said they haven't got their pairs in yet. Either they're backdooring or their shipment actually got delayed.

I went down a half sz bc of the heal slippage issue but I gotta wear thin socks lol
Appreciate that info. I don't think I can go down half the only type of shoes I can go down half a size are work boots bc they run really wide. Any shoe i dont have to size up in, TTS fits me very well and I like to be able to wear thicker socks if I want to. The last thing I want with any shoe is to have to adjust something about the shoe to make it work. Appreciate the feedback fam.

I called a footlocker near me the app said is getting them and they said they haven't got their pairs in yet. Either they're backdooring or their shipment actually got delayed.

I think the shipments are probably delayed and they'll release later this month. Same thing happened with the Kobe Protro 6 POP.

So for the FTL and Co release, anyone know how many stores in the US dropping them?

I remember when the app used to show a national map that zoomed into your local area.

My south beaches got delivered today, but I work nights so I gotta wait till I get home… luckily my daughter grabbed them and put them in my room so they didn’t sit outside in the rain… can’t wait to see them, went TTS, I usually rock all my shoes with the laces loose, hopefully they’re not too tight 🤞🏽🤞🏽 Either way can’t wait to see these beauties #TeamBlackLaces

My south beaches got delivered today, but I work nights so I gotta wait till I get home… luckily my daughter grabbed them and put them in my room so they didn’t sit outside in the rain… can’t wait to see them, went TTS, I usually rock all my shoes with the laces loose, hopefully they’re not too tight 🤞🏽🤞🏽 Either way can’t wait to see these beauties #TeamBlackLaces
I went TTS as well. Funny thing is I was worried at first because they were so snug with the laces loose! But… I decided to tighten the laces and I was so surprised how they felt 1:1! So I’m good knowing what I know now for these when trying to get other pairs.

I went TTS as well. Funny thing is I was worried at first because they were so snug with the laces loose! But… I decided to tighten the laces and I was so surprised how they felt 1:1! So I’m good knowing what I know now for these when trying to get other pairs.
Thanks I’m gonna wear em around the house a lot before I go to work in hopes that when I wear them out, they’ll be comfy lol

My SBs finally came in from GOAT and I couldn't be more happy with them. Definitely a sneaker of the year candidate for me!

Back
Top Bottom