• Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
giphy (1).gif

1.PNG
CONGRATS MAN. I got nothing from everywhere lmao

If the tongue didn't have tune squad on it I could deal with the tiny bugs bunny and lebron on the back. It's such a futuristic looking and beautiful shoe. I mean I'm gonna try for them if they actually have a normal release.

Hey, do any of y'all think the price is gonna drop or go up after tomorrow's drops??? I really don't want SNKRS to be my last resort

Hey, do any of y'all think the price is gonna drop or go up after tomorrow's drops??? I really don't want SNKRS to be my last resort

So...

Prices may go up...but only for a bit...once shipped pairs hit they may go down some...just to go back up prior to the SNKRS draw.

This release has been all over the place. Nothing like the HWC release.

Nuts.

So who in the states did/ are doing raffles ? Anyone know an answer to this.
I can tell you this much... certain spots did them secretly. You either knew about them or didn't. Then, most of them are doing FCFS which I'm not even gonna waste my time w/...

These are simply beautiful, I saw a lot of ppl saying the color was off from the OGS, which I had but ended up selling, to me these are identical to the OGs, and I went true to size (12) they fit perfect, no need to walk around the house and break em in lol top 3 shoe of the year hands down!!!!

Attachments

• CE4D3F58-3431-404B-86DF-B95C11255E2C.jpeg
    CE4D3F58-3431-404B-86DF-B95C11255E2C.jpeg
    278.8 KB · Views: 962
Last edited:
These are simply beautiful, I saw a lot of ppl saying the color was off from the OGS, which I had but ended up selling, to me these are identical to the OGs, and I went true to size (12) they fit perfect, no need to walk around the house and break em in lol too 3 shoe of the year hands down!!!!
Fire I see those kobe grinch in the back

Back
Top Bottom