Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Imo SB8 easily best Bron ever. It's by far the most iconic of the entire line.
Probably. Definitely the one I've wanted them to retro.

But, for a shoe line that is mainly performance based and not fashion, there's definitely a lot of dope shoes 1 Wheat, 4 Graffiti, 7 Red Carpet, 7 Media Day, 8 Miami Nights, 9 MV, 9 BB, 9 Elite Home, X Champ Pack, X Corks, etc.

Atmos sending out emails again?

not me but seen some on twitter

Nah, they retweeting the "winners".

I'm about to delete all my accounts with the boutiques & stores. What's the point of being signed up for their mailing lists or having rewards systems if you never get a chance to win any of their "raffles" or purchase "exclusive" products.

Probably. Definitely the one I've wanted them to retro.

But, for a shoe line that is mainly performance based and not fashion, there's definitely a lot of dope shoes 1 Wheat, 4 Graffiti, 7 Red Carpet, 7 Media Day, 8 Miami Nights, 9 MV, 9 BB, 9 Elite Home, X Champ Pack, X Corks, etc.
If the 9s are on deck I sure as hell hope that the BB are returning.

People were saying the same thing about Lámelo Ball…. look how that turned out.

he will be ok.

He also has a more woke and involved father. It'll be awhile before we know how Bronny does. It would be crazy if they play together or at the same time in the league. Insane. Two generations.

greekgator greekgator did my own research and yes flightclub goat same process my potna order his SB at lowest ask price meaning seller has too send too fc for authentication it’s been like 9 business days then they hit him wit da delayed shipping order but status still saying shipped too flightclub for authentication and after reading reviews he feel like seller just ain’t going ship order and flight club did merge with GOAt so let’s see if he actually receive order I’m waiting til 21st patiently so basically ppl having prob wit sellers shipping to fc as well 🤷🏾‍♂️ feel bad bkuz I told him try them smh

Yeah bro I figured the same ... this release sucks lol
But they said it would be easy. I WILL say the prices are a below when I was racing against Lewi to buy a pair. I think a few people compared this to the Bruce Lees and it was dismissed.

It's also crazy that MNs are priced lower considering their history. Might have to Double up.

Went to an in-store release in brooklyn today, the woodstack in brownsville. I was the third person in line.

As soon as the doors opened they let about 15 VIPs/friends come thru, then immediately after that announced they had nothing above a size 9. Dude in front of me (second person in the actual line) literally copped the last pair, I think it was a size 8.

******* waste of time.

Ahh the trash known as Woodstack .. And just like urn0tlike urn0tlike said.. this is absolutely not the first time they've done that. Happened to me on Cool Grey III's of all things. And because I'm not dumb and know how the hood plays I called the day before and confirmed that they had 11. I was FIRST in line. Saw the VIP bs and assumed they were just workers arriving early like I've always seen.

Opened the door and asked for an 11 and they said nothing over a 10.5. Happened before with another shoe where I saw the employee come in clock in, purchase, then turned around and told me my size was sold out.

Crazy thing is when they do actual raffles, they do bless folks but these people in store are trash. No surprise..that was the first time I lined up in YEARS. Have not even VISITED the store since then FOH.

Back
Top Bottom