Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Arrived today
IMG_20210714_171827.jpg

Got my South Beaches in that I ordered from Kickscrew Saturday today thats Hong Kong to Phoenix Az in 4 days I must have got super lucky.

Need to checkem out properly when im home they came to my job but look amazing.
Yeah you definitely did. I'm still waiting on 2 pairs of 8s from them that I ordered weeks ago. The funny part is I live in Australia!

Wide footer here went 0.5 up in both South Beaches and Sprites if anything for me the Sprites fit a lil tighter due to not being leather, SBs will have more break in give.

Should have enough to try for South Beaches on the 21st. Haven't really tried to purchase anything from SNKRS since the Black Pigeons so I don't know how much has changed since then.

My decision to pull the trigger on $302 shipped from goat during the price dip after the Euro drop is proving to be a wise one.
Same. Can already profit on my pair wish my second pair would have “passed authentication” or whatever that means now days at stockx. Out of 3 pair I got 1 lmao

I caved and just paid resale. $300 size 9. I should’ve cop’d when it was $260 but waited cuz they were originally releasing on the 10th. Then SNKRS changed to the 21st and everything just got messed up. Lol.

Hopefully they come in before me and my son’s bday party next week.

Same. Can already profit on my pair wish my second pair would have “passed authentication” or whatever that means now days at stockx. Out of 3 pair I got 1 lmao
I caved and just paid resale. $300 size 9. I should’ve cop’d when it was $260 but waited cuz they were originally releasing on the 10th. Then SNKRS changed to the 21st and everything just got messed up. Lol.

I'd pay that $300 right now for a size 11.5, I hate this crap.

Honestly $100 over retail for this pair ain't bad considering what they are.

Back
Top Bottom