Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
21k pairs…idk how many pairs other releases get but I know with the multitude of Ls I’ve taken I don’t feel good about this lol

but shooters shoot so I’ll check into the lineup & try to make it on the stat sheet

21k is less than most Off White releases. Most of those have been around 30k iirc (though I'm not sure how much it varies b/w models)

I believe I heard up to 50k for some

Last edited:
B6B43C8C-FCB9-433C-84DE-6B93C37A8160.jpeg
C803138B-F201-4B2A-946F-0BD2AF7D511A.jpeg

21k is less than most Off White releases. Most of those have been around 30k iirc (though I'm not sure how much it varies b/w models)

I believe I heard up to 50k for some

Oh. So it’s like THAT.
So we LOST lost. I won’t hold my breath at all when the 90 minute timer ends lol

Lebron needs to come back to the Miami Heat & retire here.
Show up on short notice Lebron, your last season. Pop up like Jack in the box. Surprise! Miami Heat needs to buy Lebron out of his retiring season contract during the mid-season & shock the world, brang him back in less than a days notice. Sign & Fly him over the same day he got his first game that same night:pimp: Business moves Adam Silver.🔥

King James is back to retire here. Home away from home.🔥🔥🔥

It’ll be a big shocker. Power Move Breezy. Miami Streets miss you bruh! You already lost on the Lakers, there’s nothing else to lose.

Nike’s Eden - Lebron retiring on the Miami Heat. 😱

- 305, 786, 954, 561

Last edited:
Lebron needs to come back to the Miami Heat & retire here.
Show up on short notice Lebron, your last season. Pop up like Jack in the box. Surprise! Miami Heat needs to buy Lebron out of his retiring season contract during the mid-season & shock the world, brang him back in less than a days notice. Sign & Fly him over the same day he got his first game that same night:pimp: Business moves Adam Silver.🔥

King James is back to retire here. Home away from home.🔥🔥🔥

It’ll be a big shocker. Power Move Breezy. Miami Streets miss you bruh! You already lost on the Lakers, there’s nothing else to lose.

Nike’s Eden - Lebron retiring on the Miami Heat. 😱

- 305, 786, 954, 561

lol what? He just beat the Heat in the Finals.

Back
Top Bottom