Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Need the 8.5 in the SBs… lesson learned not pulling that trigger a few weeks ago

Every release was a F’n raffle and I don’t even have the money size! Smh

The price will go down in some sizes. The day of release is always the worst time to pay resell or gage what a shoe will ultimately settle at. Wait until more folks get their pairs in hand. Most of these kids will be undercutting each other as they need that money for the TS Jordan 1 releasing next week. The majority of these kids are no resell heavyweights, they are more like bantamweights or lightweights.

some sizes are 450 on stockX, less than 20,000 pairs in total... these aren't going down in price

Those numbers dont mean nothing if demand starts dwindling. I see these chilling around $350-425

South beaches will always be dope but they dont have that allure anymore imo... wait till next week when raffles start for the trav fragments 1s or parra SBs, the south beaches will go back to being a memory and hypebeasts will start undercutting to fund their next IT sneaker purchase.

Those numbers dont mean nothing if demand starts dwindling. I see these chilling around $350-425

South beaches will always be dope but they dont have that allure anymore imo... wait till next week when raffles start for the trav fragments 1s or parra SBs, the south beaches will go back to being a memory and hypebeasts will start undercutting to fund their next IT sneaker purchase.
Major FAX

Yeah great point on the allure of SB. It def isnt there anymore. This ain't 2011-14. Lebrons are dead except for Lebron heads. I'd even put money on it if the sneaker game wasnt so hype and every jit wasnt a hype beast SB would in fact be going for slightly over retail. It's just the cool thing now for these kids to say they copped the newest release.

Look at every other retro 8 and where prices are at and tell me Lebrons aren't dead.

Yeah but with such a low stock I can't see these dipping in prices, maybe the next week or so when people start receiving pairs in but in the next couple weeks or by the end of the year I could definitely see these 500+

Of course, it's a cycle. Get your Miami Nights and South Beaches while they're still floating around for cheap.

edit:

I agree!
People are SLEEPING on the MN. So glad I doubled up those I think will actually shoot up sooner than later. They were actually quite limited overall.

People are SLEEPING on the MN. So glad I doubled up those I think will actually shoot up sooner than later. They were actually quite limited overall.

I only found 1 size 8 locally, if I manage to find another 1 I'm gonna have to double up so I can beat 1 pair!

Back
Top Bottom