Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Ain’t even know these was coming out today

hope they got more Retros and Retro+ colors after the SVSM’s

I just hope they are around for me to grab a pair. Congratulations to everyone that secured their pair!

Stood in line at my local shop, FCFS all to see a guy a few people knew in line jump up front and leave out with two bags swiftly.
Now granted maybe he was the first one there left came back somebody held a spot for him.
But two pair though?
I know this stuff happens but that’s so wack bruh.

they had a couple 10.5s but I’m no reseller and didn’t feel like trying to swap sizes so I just left

Stood in line at my local shop, FCFS all to see a guy a few people knew in line jump up front and leave out with two bags swiftly.
Now granted maybe he was the first one there left came back somebody held a spot for him.
But two pair though?
I know this stuff happens but that’s so wack bruh.

they had a couple 10.5s but I’m no reseller and didn’t feel like trying to swap sizes so I just left

Dang I need a 10.5

Last time I copped, I was on my then-girlfriend's couch for a midnight FNL drop.

Now I'm divorced, rinsed, and I have to light a candle and pray for raffles.

Feels good to be back. :nthat:

_B6A7297.jpg
_B6A7300.jpg
_B6A7309.jpg

In search of a Size 9.5 if anyone has a lead; still waiting for Oneness to drop but not sure if there are other places that still haven't released them yet.

I'm currently in the Bay Area if there are any local spots

The south beaches are one of my holy grails! Had to pay resell for my south beaches but it’s fine. I’ll never forget back in 2010 how bad I wanted these when they were called the “pre heat” on release day I went and lined up at Arden mall in sac cus Footaction got pairs. Got there around 8am and the hype was insane. People in Sacramento never lined up for Lebrons so this was a first. I was bummed but luckily they only got half there shipment. When the second shipment came the manager told me come back on a specific day and that day I was determined so I got there at 5:30am before the mall opened and snuck through the Starbucks and waited at Footaction with only few people. Shipment came around 11am and still only few of us. I was able to double up and could of got more. One of my most memorable sneaker head moments cus I wanted these bad. Still have my original pair which I wore and will keep my 2021 on ice. I remember when resell was 1,000$ + back in 2013. Got my 11.5 for 380$ but I needed these. Got my two grails in my collection now. Grinches and south beaches. Nike basketball from 2010-2012 was the golden era. Now Nike needs to retro the galaxy pack kd, Kobe, Lebron, foamposites and retro the kd iv weatherman, nerf! Sold all those back in 2013 so need all those back.

Back
Top Bottom