Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
My pair is flawed as hell. Marks and pit dents lol. Also if anyone cares, I tried them on and they seem to fit a tab bit tighter than the SBs.

Attachments

• FlawSJ.jpg
    FlawSJ.jpg
    324.3 KB · Views: 308
My pair is flawed as hell. Marks and pit dents lol. Also if anyone cares, I tried them on and they seem to fit a tab bit tighter than the SBs.
If you get a soft brush(soft soft) and hit the area lightly those should come out. Maybe a drop of water while doing it as well. Don’t soak it. Literally a drop of water will do.l it. I had the same issue and mine came out.

Man i really hope we get SVSM 8's

how is that we get a leaked photo of those retro 9's but not the SVSM?

I like 9s but alot of the colorways im good for. maybe big bangs and Tennis balls (pause)

I’m just happy I was able to get one pair of sb. I got two pairs of sj. Somehow got a mn at foot locker a few days ago

Just bought MN on ebay for about the same price as the KC pair those jack@$!&es cancelled on me. Hopefully the seller ships and they pass ebay authentication.

Does anyone know what companies ebay use for authentication?

My first pair of South beaches has arrived, absolutely beautiful. Three more on the way baby, what a Time to be in this wonderful hobby.

I got my bid accepted for SJ's at almost retail. Took a few days but I knew they would cave like greekgator greekgator said. Dudes were trying to force that BS 290 now there are BIN's of 235 on ebay. I hope they eat that.

Last edited:
Was never really a fan of the 9s.
Back when they released there were only 5 of us waiting for the Cannon's at NT Seattle, for the China's it was a little more packed ....for the Big Bang's it was a sheit show....🤣....I like the 9's more than the 8's....but that's just me....

Back
Top Bottom