Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
LBJ 8 and 7 = my favorite shoe of all time.
Comfort and style have no equal IMHO.

Today's fit....

Attachments

• IMG_20220416_125931.jpg
    IMG_20220416_125931.jpg
    395.1 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_20220416_125948.jpg
    IMG_20220416_125948.jpg
    373.2 KB · Views: 142
Thanks bro. eBay is my friend. Check there as well as Mercari and Poshmark.
I’ve been eyeing some old LeBron T’s on eBay, but you can never vouch for the condition just my lookin at pics, that’s why I’ve been hesitant.

Recently got this on Ebay for $11 and the second one for $15 respectively. I don't remember the black label lebron stuff while he was in Miami but it's dope. I too look for older Lebron tees and hats on Ebay. The apparel from the AZG-4 and the Miami era is the best.

Attachments

• 20220417_083230.jpg
    20220417_083230.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 284
  • Screenshot_20220417-083519_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20220417-083519_eBay.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 387
DD886172-7DC3-4653-9C89-CCE38A02AB24.jpeg

The price is beyond a steal, paid $212 shipped
Really wish I had a box though 😒
But since they were DS I guess I’ll be grateful.
First time wearing an OG since the release and these are far more snug than the retro 8s

Anyone have any recommendations on breaking these in?
I know older shoes are more subject to separation.

First time wearing an OG since the release and these are far more snug than the retro 8s

eBay?

Yeah the OGs are def a bit more snug but they will break in. I hope you went half up from your usual size bc if not they won't fit.

I have really weird feet.
Length is probably a true 10.5 even though I have narrow feet 10.5 can be too snug so I always get an 11 in most shoes.
I like a little room in the front so it works out. I can wear 11 comfortably in LeBron 8/9s but man these breds feel like a 10.5/10 almost uncomfortable

Yeah the OGs are def a bit more snug but they will break in. I hope you went half up from your usual size bc if not they won't fit.

We literally have same size and same issues. Im a true 10.5 but need an 11 in most nike and jordan. The OG V1 breds took some time to break in but they will. Just gonna have to do a break in process on em.
I have really weird feet.
Length is probably a true 10.5 even though I have narrow feet 10.5 can be too snug so I always get an 11 in most shoes.
I like a little room in the front so it works out. I can wear 11 comfortably in LeBron 8/9s but man these breds feel like a 10.5/10 almost uncomfortable

Alright I guess I can ask you since our feet are similar.
Now hopefully you’re old enough to know.
Maybe someone else can chime in as well.

Do you think Nike sizing has changed from 2007-present?

We literally have same size and same issues. Im a true 10.5 but need an 11 in most nike and jordan. The OG V1 breds took some time to break in but they will. Just gonna have to do a break in process on em.

Alright I guess I can ask you since our feet are similar.
Now hopefully you’re old enough to know.
Maybe someone else can chime in as well.

Do you think Nike sizing has changed from 2007-present?
I mean...I think nike bball has been all over the place since then. The 8-11 the sizing was so screwed up. I have OG and retro 8s and I think the sizing is pretty damb similar. I bought an 11 in the HWC retro and they fit like the bred OG 8s. I think they are more comfy out the box but sizing is pretty damb spot on. I just don't understand how nike can't get the sizing right on so many shoes.

It’s looking like they aren’t looking to retro GR colorways which I mean there is a lot of PEs we couldn’t touch but there are very solid GR colors.

Those pics got me wishing Nike retrod the breds as well. So nice

It’s looking like they aren’t looking to retro GR colorways which I mean there is a lot of PEs we couldn’t touch but there are very solid GR colors.

Nikes probably done with 8retros anyway. I'd prefer some of the pe versions we never got. It works be nice if Nike treated the LBJ like Jordans and issue retros in hundreds of color ways lol.

Im actually really content with what we got on the 8s. We got 2 PE pairs never before released to the public, a pair that was the pinnacle of the Lebron line, an insanely limited pair in 2011 and 2 new pairs we never had back in 2011. Im first to criticize Nike, but honestly with the retro 8 I can't. I mean yeah it woulda been cool to get the Christmas or Breds but honestly neither are a favorite and what we got was pretty insane. Only pair I didnt care for were the Lakers.

Even in saying that the Laker pair is nice materials, colorblocking and looks but I just don't like laker colors on the Lebron 8. But I know many people dig them and that's cool. Can't forget Sprites too!

Back
Top Bottom