Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Maybe it's just personal taste, but I really love the 8 (and 7) retros...but I honestly didn't feel like the 9 aged well. Only bought two 9 retros and ended up returning one.

Maybe it's just personal taste, but I really love the 8 (and 7) retros...but I honestly didn't feel like the 9 aged well. Only bought two 9 retros and ended up returning one.
I can see where you're coming from. I do still love the 9 but yeah the 8 aged way better. Having said that nothing will beat that era for Lebrons.

💀💀💀💀 my thumb nails have always been wild long 😂
Could have been that thumbnail that slice and diced it….. lol

That’s the plan, I gotta get out and find a heat gun and glue. I wonder if a hair dryer would work.
Reglu3 fam

So so much better, I remember having to go half size up yesterday I tried on a pair of 9 lows in half size down and I could fit them it kind of tripped me out.
I totally agree except the 9. Fitment on the OG was out of whack but im hearing the retro is improved.

My current collection of brons. These are all retros, except the 19s of course.

Attachments

• IMG_20220827_143826~2.jpg
    IMG_20220827_143826~2.jpg
    466.9 KB · Views: 330
Navy sweats? Crazy combo.
Nice catch :lol:. Had them sitting out that day and threw them on to go to the grocery store. Wasn’t about to change into black sweats or whatever just to go to the store lol. If you have these sitting out around the house it’s damn hard not to want to wear them everyday and put them on with anything. It’s such a beautiful shoe. Hell I almost wore these to bed the other night.

Back
Top Bottom