Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
I had to go a full size up. When I hooped in the original 8 v2s I was about 140 lbs but with my power lifting regimen I put on a healthy 200 lbs of pure muscle and I had to go a full size up to accomodate my wide feet.
hulk-smash.gif

Top 5 LeBron?
DSC_0324.jpeg
DSC_0321.jpeg
DSC_0314.jpeg
Top 5 Lebron pair absolutely. This shoe sparked the 2010-2014 nike bball era. To my memory, it was the first "loud" pair of Nike Basketball shoes that were colors like this to release and the response was nuts. Paved the way for pairs like the Grinch Kobe 6, Big bang 9s, Galaxy Foams, etc. It's an iconic and historic pair. I need to break mine out.

I need to get the SB8 the price shot up alil bit. May I ask how the fit, should I go up half a size. Any help is appreciate. I watched videos but I get better input on here.

Top 5 Lebron pair absolutely. This shoe sparked the 2010-2014 nike bball era. To my memory, it was the first "loud" pair of Nike Basketball shoes that were colors like this to release and the response was nuts. Paved the way for pairs like the Grinch Kobe 6, Big bang 9s, Galaxy Foams, etc. It's an iconic and historic pair. I need to break mine out.
there were others before...

og foamposite one (dark neon royal)
scottie pippen's all red all star maestro (1994)

just to name a few

but i get what you're saying

there were others before...

og foamposite one (dark neon royal)
scottie pippen's all red all star maestro (1994)
just to name a few

but i get what you're saying
True, but those colors were more "palatable" in the sense they matched the team jerseys and weren't "out there" in terms of being pretty wild. But I get what you're saying too🤝🫂

True, but those colors were more "palatable" in the sense they matched the team jerseys and weren't "out there" in terms of being pretty wild. But I get what you're saying too🤝🫂
rules were different back then. even penny had to sharpee his foams in order to not get fined by the nba

back in the day, believe it or not, the bordeaux 7 was considered to be a tad bit "wild"

i dont recall LBJ wearing the SB8 on court either.

somebody correct me if i am wrong

rules were different back then. even penny had to sharpee his foams in order to not get fined by the nba

back in the day, believe it or not, the bordeaux 7 was considered to be a tad bit "wild"

i dont recall LBJ wearing the SB8 on court either.

somebody correct me if i am wrong
Good points there. Nope, bron never wore the SB on court.

1. Big Bang 9
2. South Beach 8
3. AZG First Games
4. Red Carpet 7's
5. Lebron 8 low Sprite.

Honorable mentions.

Lebron 7 HWC
Lebron 10 MVP's.

Back
Top Bottom