Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
I love the SB 8 and is a top 5 shoe all time for me. I bought 2 pairs of the retro but would've copped more if they were closer to the OG.

The retro's lowkey are closer to what the fakes used to look like.

Nah. It’s not that different IMO. My boy has the OGs and the differences are minimal at best. Feel like they did a good job with the retro. Definitely don’t look like fakes. That’s a wild statement lol.

The lack of contrast between the flywire and leather panels is a huge deal. It is at least to me, so is the lack of sheen present on the leather.

LeBron X "Gold Medal" and ASW for me. Then it's only Elites, White/Gold, Black/Gold, and Championship. They did have clean color ways like the Carbons but some pairs just needed that textured Swoosh to put them on that next level. Probably my favorite out of the entire LeBron line looks wise, never played in them, heard very mixed things. I do own the Cutting Jades though, soles are actually separating on mine.

LeBron X "Gold Medal" and ASW for me. Then it's only Elites, White/Gold, Black/Gold, and Championship. They did have clean color ways like the Carbons but some pairs just needed that textured Swoosh to put them on that next level. Probably my favorite out of the entire LeBron line looks wise, never played in them, heard very mixed things. I do own the Cutting Jades though, soles are actually separating on mine.
Had the same thing happened to mine. Had them in storage for a year.

I never had the OG sb, but I have seen side by side pics and honestly, the differences aren't huge. I have the retro and the quality is really nice.

Corks >>> SB retros
904a90b4-33f1-4d86-a80e-4736ca1a9d1c_text.gif

Back
Top Bottom