Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Lebrons in general never really go for much. These won't either. Resellers aka vultures dont check for brons like that...its all about Yeezys, off white, Jordan 1s, etc to them. Therefore,...prices don't rise....a lot of Brons are actually under retail on Stockx. Good thing for many of us..hope it stays that way.
South beaches could change things tbh.

Everyone gonna be to flip bron’s again

Just slipped them on. I’m a 10 in everything and these fit the same. I’m going to be honest I hate the leather patch on the insole so much that I probably will never put these on long term. I forgot that damn thing was there

8x's better like this.. No clue why they went with loud instead of subtle and slick.. these are FIRE. Yellow eye stays killed it for me too. But I wasn't mad since 2020 killed my card anyway.

Really? I heard 2020 was LIGHTWEIGHT for you :emoji_sleepy: :emoji_laughing:

Are you from Miami?

Yes, Allapattah to be more exact

South beaches could change things tbh.

Everyone gonna be to flip bron’s again

Man i truly hope not

giphy.gif

100% happy I went with a 10.5 in these like I did the original v1s, don’t remember for sure but I believe the OGs were even more snug...wouldn’t change the size on either.

for context I wear a 10 with Bron 7s, 9.5 with recent lebrons(15 & 16 specifically), 11 in Bron 9s because those have the oddest sizing ever...

I’m satisfied
C555841A-D749-4618-BD6F-449752989D2B.jpeg

Aight gonna go pick these up. Trade goin down. Some used win like 82 11s and used Columbia 4s. For these

got my lakers 8s in and I'm underwhelmed. at least with a nike purchase i can hold them and see if my mind changes and if not return

Back
Top Bottom