Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Graffiti
images

The Graffiti 8 V/2s MUST come out. I doubt it will, but if it does...

I’ll take another Entourage V2 since I playground busted my pair by hooping in them last summer. Sole separated smh. Also want SBs and Xmas. Still mad at myself for not copping SB Lebrons when I had a chance to on the day they came out.

Entourage were my favorites man. SOOO COMFY

I really need them to just unleash a whole lot of 8 V/1's and all the 8 lows

The 8 is the best Lebron model off-court IMO

Can we get a p.s. with a brighter gold that doesn’t look “dingy”..? jayzrdead or zsneakerheadz?

Last edited:
Omg they sat for a month or more in my mall. Then all of a sudden the hype train took off.
Yup they sat at my FNL too. I ended up getting them while in line for Cool Grey 11s from the FNL manager for $200

It took the entire weekend at the Downtown BK Footaction for them to sell out. I got them on a Sunday. He must have been in the sticks.

Corgishoe (prick) was selling them at retail before the hype really took over.
I haven't seen corgishoe wild out in a minute lol

I know it’ll be two systems obsolete soon, but I just copped an XBOX 360 for a bill a few days ago since we’ve been in quarantine. I copped it just for the latest available 2K and the MJ Challenges. It’s my first console in nearly two decades :rofl:

Anyhow, I didn’t know you could customize sneakers in 2K?! And the 8s are available to play around with!

I like how these look! I’m certain it’ll look better on Xbox 1 lol
F55DB88C-2ABF-474C-B0A8-5338FF809A90.jpeg

Attachments

• 641B91D3-0AC6-402C-BEC4-5159C9E752A2.jpeg
    641B91D3-0AC6-402C-BEC4-5159C9E752A2.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 624
I was thinking if Lebron would have been playing in the finals (which I don't think he would have) he would have atleast wore the 8's to finals practice right?

Wonder why they skipped a svsm 7 retro since the theme is sticking with every other model so far.

Very good question....still need them AZGs :smh:

I know it’ll be two systems obsolete soon, but I just copped an XBOX 360 for a bill a few days ago since we’ve been in quarantine. I copped it just for the latest available 2K and the MJ Challenges. It’s my first console in nearly two decades :rofl:

Anyhow, I didn’t know you could customize sneakers in 2K?! And the 8s are available to play around with!

I like how these look! I’m certain it’ll look better on Xbox 1 lol
F55DB88C-2ABF-474C-B0A8-5338FF809A90.jpeg

These are atrocious fam

Back
Top Bottom