Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Off topic, I wore a pair of Lebron XIs yesterday. After purchasing Lebron 8-10s half size up, I went TTS with the XI. Years later, bad idea lol.
I threw on a pair too

Pre order gang
1610375617228.png

gahbage

outta whats left i need the 1,2, or 3.

But the 1 and the 3 matched up so I have minimal hope of any of the 3 based off the voting trends we've seen.

So this what y’all want? :smh:
9A33149C-0648-4B43-89D2-03F1DA1B19C8.jpeg

9s are horrible looking, don't @ me i said what i said |l plus i have much better ver. in the 16 WTT :evil:

gahbage

outta whats left i need the 1,2, or 3.

But the 1 and the 3 matched up so I have minimal hope of any of the 3 based off the voting trends we've seen.

yeah it's most likely gonna be 8, 9 or X that wins and i'm at this point hoping for the X even if it's not the X i want like the Red suede, black denim or Re-entry's but maybe X is next after the 8s for retro, they seem to be skipping around a bit, 1, 3, 7, 8

9s are horrible looking, don't @ me i said what i said |l plus i have much better ver. in the 16 WTT :evil:

yeah it's most likely gonna be 8, 9 or X that wins and i'm at this point hoping for the X even if it's not the X i want like the Red suede, black denim or Re-entry's but maybe X is next after the 8s for retro, they seem to be skipping around a bit, 1, 3, 7, 8
This...coppin all the 8 retros bc I hate 9s. Fallin all the way back next year.

Even though Undefeated is a West Coast brand they release at 5am. Waste of time when they get botted (not saying it isn't possible manually) even if resale isn't going for much. Good luck to those on the other side of the coast or up getting ready for work on the West.

Back
Top Bottom