Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
From the most recent LeBron retros, it seems that even though you miss out on the launch date via SNKRS, etc, you can still acquire them for slightly above retail unlike Kobes.

250 Is my guess 😩
you better speak that out of existence
1611362157930.gif

From the most recent LeBron retros, it seems that even though you miss out on the launch date via SNKRS, etc, you can still acquire them for slightly above retail unlike Kobes.
Bron’s haven’t been hot for a while

retail i’m assuming is gonna be 200-225

WOW! Q23rd of each month will be a LeBron Watch release. This has me HYPED! Maybe we’ll actually get the patent HWC 7s after all?

December’s LBW release has to be the XMAS 8 v2!

My only concern for the graffiti pair is if there's that clear layer over the graffiti graphics those joints gonna look terrible in a few years. I had the white V2s from OG release and they look like crap now and I wore them like 3 times.
Same thing is going to happen on all those clear windows on the Ring Ceremony 10s. 🤦🏾‍♂️

My only concern for the graffiti pair is if there's that clear layer over the graffiti graphics those joints gonna look terrible in a few years. I had the white V2s from OG release and they look like crap now and I wore them like 3 times.
Just look at the pair Bron posted the white is yellowing and the red bleed through also

Lakers play the Bulls at 9EST tomorrow so if they don't shock drop them during the day I'd keep an eye out around that time.

That’s what I’m trying to figure out. I don’t see anything on the SNKRS app
The LeBron Watch drops from before happened at or a little after tip-off of the game LeBron features a shoe in. Not sure if they're gonna do the same with these drops now that they provided a proper date for each this time, but just be ready at the start of the game.

The LeBron Watch drops from before happened at or a little after tip-off of the game LeBron features a shoe in. Not sure if they're gonna do the same with these drops now that they provided a proper date for each this time, but just be ready at the start of the game.
use to be when the game tipped off, well when they did the lebron 15 watch.

Back
Top Bottom