Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Not gonna front, I NEVER cared for these but I can see why people love them.
Besides the low-top factor, I never was a fan of the ........plastic(?) paneling on these. Same with the Graffiti 8’s. Just my perspective though.
Lows look like crocs. The graffitis are still pretty nice tho

I'm going for both...but the way SNKRS is set up.....

I'll end up with none.

I'm not paying insane resale prices. If I can't have them 20 over retail, they weren't meant for me.

you’ll probably end up with both. Cause lebrons DONT have insane resell value. Scalpers just assume everything is gonna be hot. Look at the Lakers. Granted, this has a more in depth history court wise with the king, but once people chill the F out, I doubt you’re paying more than an extra 30 + shipping.

you’ll probably end up with both. Cause lebrons DONT have insane resell value. Scalpers just assume everything is gonna be hot. Look at the Lakers. Granted, this has a more in depth history court wise with the king, but once people chill the F out, I doubt you’re paying more than an extra 30 + shipping.
This. Lebrons have never been Jordan's or Kobe's. Aside from a handful of pairs every lebron is easy to get for retail or slightly above. They just don't have the same clout.

I learned that the hard way on a few releases. Wasn't patient and paid way too much.

I got the game now. I'll wait it out.

Also, not to detract the thread, but I wanted to celebrate a victory of mine. I HATED the Lebron 12 design wise. I only copped the “Data” colorway back in 2014.

due to reasons, my old pair wound up getting sold on some flea market status by my MOTHER AND HER BOYFRIEND. Go figure. Along with a lot of other shoes. Those were grails of mine. Day to day. Took beatings. Never got dirty beyond what soap could fix, & also, they were DURABLE as well as comfortable.

the universe works in mysterious ways; today. For 100 bucks off an eBay auction, I have them BACK! Worn twice. Glue and midsole holding and unyellowed.

im SO happy. Only reason I’m sharing this here. I hope the vibe is appreciated. If not, I’m sorry for being conceited. I’m just at a joy beyond words.

Attachments

• F2874CE3-CC97-432B-BA6E-005319ACB8CB.jpeg
    F2874CE3-CC97-432B-BA6E-005319ACB8CB.jpeg
    317.4 KB · Views: 244
  • D52F9FA5-8B53-420D-AE9C-BE243D6DECEC.jpeg
    D52F9FA5-8B53-420D-AE9C-BE243D6DECEC.jpeg
    266.3 KB · Views: 256
I learned that the hard way on a few releases. Wasn't patient and paid way too much.

I got the game now. I'll wait it out.

EDIT: my fault, I totally misread your post.

NEWBIES: READ THIS:
I mean WHICH releases? Cause like for example the CTK colors ALWAYS stay up in value. Far as I’ve seen. But most drop, are inflated and drop to right above retail, or.........? Like what I’m saying DOSENT apply to ALL of them, but HYPE colorways, I mean. Yeah. It’s to be expected.
Like South Beach 8’s and ......bred 8’s? I can see them being expensive off rip. Or in general. But that DOSENT set the example for the shoe overall.
The Lebron retro models won’t see crazy price hikes until the next retro cycle. Assuming JB history remains correct as any example.

Last edited:
Lebron 12 was underrated looking back at it. Last decent Lebron in the line IMO

facts. These were BEASTS performance wise. Tho heavy. But that’s the Lebron line.
Anyone interested in old pairs? They hold. Still wearable.

imma wear these every day. I liked the original 12 model wise. But these colorway wise were and are my faves. I just adore them.

all stars are a close second.

12s have been the most comfortable bron to date I've worn. They fit my foot perfectly and have been the only lebron I've been able to get my true size in. Some cw were goofy but some are fire

12s have been the most comfortable bron to date I've worn. They fit my foot perfectly and have been the only lebron I've been able to get my true size in. Some cw were goofy but some are fire

craziest part is that you don’t even HAVE to lace them. That sock liner and shape of the shoe hugs your foot so great it’s almost hard to believe.

Back
Top Bottom