Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
They were $400 in my size for a while. These are definitely dropping in price quick.

Yeah i love the 7s and 8s but it's not popular for most people because theyre not the easiest shoe to pull off casually. I wear majority of my kicks to the gym so it's fine for me

Size up? I used to get a 12 back in the day in everything. My TTS is 11.5, should I go to a 12 again?

Recent Kobe’s have been 11.5, perfectly snug.

Size up? I used to get a 12 back in the day in everything. My TTS is 11.5, should I go to a 12 again?

Recent Kobe’s have been 11.5, perfectly snug.

yea i’m typically a 10 in everything. Went with a 10.5

my og’s are a 10 and i’ve been wanting to size up ever since I got them years ago. Glad I did this time

4jWMePrnQIai7ys4%rs0AA.jpg

They need to make these
I like these. Maybe a purple outsole would be even nicer.

Man the 9s were trash at first for me. But when I seen the cannons and held them in hand I was like f***, the 9s became a favorite. Cannons, xmas, Chinas and big bangs were the only ones I copped.
2020-09-14_08-08-26.jpg
Lebron held a charity basketball game at FIU before that season started and he wore the Cannons. I probably posted a pic in the Lebron 8 thread. I was hooked at that point. They released a few weeks after that and I went hard on all the 9s, pause.

Back
Top Bottom