Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Just realized they don’t have the name on the laces.
If I’m blessed enough to cop I’ll put my OG laces in

Which shade of blue did you get?
6431E771-58FE-424F-A1D0-E571B131B09D.jpeg

You are absolutely correct.

8 doesn’t have the name on the laces. The name is right below the bottom lace. 7 had the name on the laces.

was going through my IG and forgot I posted this. Man almost a year later.
I’m trying to speak this into existence. Got a couple TS pairs I’ll let go in a blink of an eye for multiple pairs of these.
5DD3247E-204B-49E5-8F0C-235972CC9BDA.png

yeah I noticed the tounge was the only thing that looked slightly diff, I remember loving the details on them on my og pair.

all in all pleasantly surprised how well these retros came out, color & materials on the SB is easy to mess up a retro but nike clearly kept the blueprints on these :nthat:

yeah I noticed the tounge was the only thing that looked slightly diff, I remember loving the details on them on my og pair.

all in all pleasantly surprised how well these retros came out, color & materials on the SB is easy to mess up a retro but nike clearly kept the blueprints on these :nthat:
I would hope a Billion dollar company would keep the blueprints from just 10 years ago.

So the miami nights says store only on foot locker but it says there isn't a store within 100 miles getting it. I live in SFL, i'd have to imagine the foot lockers down here would get the release.

So the miami nights says store only on foot locker but it says there isn't a store within 100 miles getting it. I live in SFL, i'd have to imagine the foot lockers down here would get the release.

Says the same where I'm at (KCMO). I looked up my old cali zip and it's the same thing

Back
Top Bottom