Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
I can’t wait til they bring 4’s back.

2ED72C23-A5F3-4D94-8250-7A6F03F07309.jpeg

I know a lot of people hated them because they were "heavy" but man I loved those for hooping.

They had some great colorways as well.

4831F719-08FC-4348-8B26-0BD78531FC3A.jpeg

No theyre the south beach ones.

The ones in @awesomeblossoms pic are actually IDs

A few people made the ID prior to the announcement of the SB XI... the IDs look better imo due to the details (color, soles) and the non glossy finish

So are we saying these SBs fit small just like the HWCs? Been 10+ years since I had the OG SBs
Depends who you ask🤣🤣🤣

Half the people say TTS, half so go up .5. If you have a wide(ish) foot, like a little bit of wiggle room etc I'd suggest going up .5 . If you have a narrow foot and like a more snug fit go TTS. I'd much rather have the little bit of extra room than a pair of uncomfortable kicks, but that's me. Another thing to keep in mind is that these will sell out so best to know what size you want now instead of trying to size trade or have to acquire a different size.

Hope this helps.

The ones in @awesomeblossoms pic are actually IDs

A few people made the ID prior to the announcement of the SB XI... the IDs look better imo due to the details (color, soles) and the non glossy finish
Damn so they are, just took a close look. Nice blacked out middle section and blue spray. Those are tight.

Order for the first pair of South Beaches (at resale) is in, hopefully I'll get them in a week or two (I imagine it's going to be USA to UK which will take a bit longer)

Wish Nike would do this release justice but so far nothing.

Back
Top Bottom