• SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
4s were so popular growing up
It elevated his line. I remember it's when getting into Lebrons was big. It's definitely one of my favorite silhouettes in his line. The foam/full length zoom, wild silhouette and all the PEs just made it very popular.

Quick question, not sure if anyone can answer it.

On the end raffle, if I put in my shipping address as a US address, the total is $267 USD including shipping.

If I put in my Australian address, it comes out to $402 AUD. If you convert the currencies, to ship to Australia its $290 USD ($370 AUD) for the kicks. Anyone have an idea why?

Quick question, not sure if anyone can answer it.

On the end raffle, if I put in my shipping address as a US address, the total is $267 USD including shipping.

If I put in my Australian address, it comes out to $402 AUD. If you convert the currencies, to ship to Australia its $290 USD ($370 AUD) for the kicks. Anyone have an idea why?
My guess is it cost more to ship to Australia than to the US

My guess is it cost more to ship to Australia than to the US
Yea, but that's not what I mean.
I'm referring to the actual cost of the shoes, not the shipping cost.

If I use a US address, End is charging $235 USD.
If I use my Aussie address, End is charging $370 AUD(about $290 USD)

The shipping charge is a separate charge I'm only referring to the actual shoes.

The shipping charge is a separate charge I'm only referring to the actual shoes.
Same here, I’m in Europe and they’re 245euros (about 300usd). They do what they want and charge « hype shoes » way over suggested retail. I remember the FOG 1 triple black was around 460 euros (550usd) 🤷🏻‍♂️.

Oh ok. My bad. End just funny style man

Keep an eye out on fl.com fellas. MN just dropped here at 10:01 pm on may 10th. Site crashed of course 🙄

Footlocker said in store only tomorrow for the Miami Nights. I could not find any store with them.

Anybody locate a store on the app that will be carrying them?

Last edited:
lol at ALOT of people selling their SB 8's (OG) on ebay. how come they just thought about selling them?
Speaking of lol...

throwing my og’s on goat if anyone needs a size 10. I have to size up from my og size (sorry TTS boyz)

23D352B1-06E9-4522-9388-F88F42683C34.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom