Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
It's still up on the Footlocker app. It asks for your location and searches stores within 100 miles.

I've got several pairs of LeBron 4 Birthday kicks on ice. All of mine have the special blue zipper case for them.

Been waiting for a decent Knicks teams since the early 70's. My first Knicks game was in 1970 at MSG, Knicks vs. Celtics,
Walt had a great game but the Celtics still won. I still have the program as a memory of the Knicks heyday.

Last edited:
I've got several pairs of LeBron 4 Birthday kicks on ice. All of mine have the special blue zipper case for them.

Been waiting for a decent Knicks teams since the early 70's. My first Knicks game was in 1970 at MSG, Knicks vs. Celtics,
Walt and Earl the Pearl had a great game but the Celtics still won. I still have the program. from the game.
Send me an extra box, lost mine moving years ago lol

I thought the release was tomorrow, was that for In-Store only?

Anyone get through and get a pair today?

Amazing shoe! I wear these almost daily since the Knicks started going crazy this year

11C6484F-AD94-462F-9E9C-E20D6ED6B5E4.jpeg
I remember playing in these. It was like playing in timbs lol. After I switched to another pair I felt faster and swore I gain an inch or two on my very 😅

Crazy.. unplanned drop for FTL. You in the states?
Sorry no this is in Australia. Kinda crazy they dropped bc no other Retro 8 has released here yet that I know of. If footlocker online here got them, I'd be shocked if the States doesn't follow suit.

Sorry no this is in Australia. Kinda crazy they dropped bc no other Retro 8 has released here yet that I know of. If footlocker online here got them, I'd be shocked if the States doesn't follow suit.

Yep, the MN's are up on the Footlocker US app but it says select stores only.
Unfortunately, no stores within 100 miles of me have them.

Yet to find a single store within 100 miles of any major zip code that are getting MN’s. Pretty sure they’re not dropping just yet

I think they are going to push them back
Because how is it that they aren’t uploaded on Snkrs yet but they drop tomorrow
I entered 2 raffles hopefully I hit on both but knowing my luck…

Yet to find a single store within 100 miles of any major zip code that are getting MN’s. Pretty sure they’re not dropping just yet
Ftl app been off for ever...I’d check every day when reservations open and they day I don’t it opens and I’m *** out lol and I’m 0-1000 on their raffles.

Back
Top Bottom