• SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
AFD3CF73-4004-4CC8-B4F4-6843E2999988.jpeg

These are such a beautiful shoe, just wish I had sized up.

Went for my true size 13 being that there’s no 13.5s.

Been trying to wear them in/stretch them out around the house, nothing doing. Way too small. Like these things have my toes curling, and not in a good way 😭

Wondering whether to chance it on a 13 again in the V2s (as they supposedly fit a little better according to some) or go a full size up 🤔
14 will be To big it’s weird. I need a 12.5. 13 is too big 12 kinda tight

Lol I just ordered off foot patrol thinking I got a size 11 US, but sizing was in UK so I got a 12 US, Damn!!

Attachments

• D632BCA8-AB54-4095-AA8F-40E85EAA05E4.jpeg
    D632BCA8-AB54-4095-AA8F-40E85EAA05E4.jpeg
    98.3 KB · Views: 379
I dont know right now, but mns are a bit ovrr retail on stockx
Interesting. This release is wacky. Some places are still dropping them on the 11th, some aren't. Footlocker.com Australia got them but footlocker US is saying in store only. I've been checking nike Australia in case they shock drop them. Nike Japan got them so who knows. Overall they don't seem too limited considering the places that already got them.

Interesting. This release is wacky. Some places are still dropping them on the 11th, some aren't. Footlocker.com Australia got them but footlocker US is saying in store only. I've been checking nike Australia in case they shock drop them. Nike Japan got them so who knows. Overall they don't seem too limited considering the places that already got them.
In Europe nike released them today. Thats where i cop them.

What i dont understand about South Beach release is, They released in all of the shops in Europe saturday 8, but it didnt on nike and we didnt get any official release date. Just the drop at the same time in all of the stores

What i dont understand about South Beach release is, They released in all of the shops in Europe saturday 8, but it didnt on nike and we didnt get any official release date. Just the drop at the same time in all of the stores
Nike teasing, creating hype and upping resale.

Release a small amount in one place, let social media talk about it, spread pics, resale commences and prices rise.

Then the actual release happens.

Standard policy of late.

They do it but dont say they do it. They ‘just do it’.

Its a way to increase overall retail prices of their products faster over shorter time periods.

Nike teasing, creating hype and upping resale.

Release a small amount in one place, let social media talk about it, spread pics, resale commence.

Then the actual release commences.

Standard policy of late.

They do it but dont say they do it. They ‘just do it’.
Hit the nail on the head.

Back
Top Bottom