Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Pair came in from local spot finally. As I figured (and hoped) they fit pretty much how my V2s did. So glad I did not take the advise of sizing up. I find these to be TTS yet comfortably snug and cushioned like Lebron 8s are supposed to be. It’s already a pretty big and bulky shoe as is, so sizing up is definitely not the move in IMO. Glad I got that solved. Anyway, pleased to add these to the collection.
CD0F26D3-FFBC-4BB3-8321-51D72EE6F58E.jpeg
0C719C82-6E5B-4D6C-BDAA-D5C4CD7DC826.jpeg

Pair came in from local spot finally. As I figured (and hoped) they fit pretty much how my V2s did. So glad I did not take the advise of sizing up. I find these to be TTS yet comfortably snug and cushioned like Lebron 8s are supposed to be. It’s already a pretty big and bulky shoe as is, so sizing up is definitely not the move in IMO. Glad I got that solved. Anyway, pleased to add these to the collection.
CD0F26D3-FFBC-4BB3-8321-51D72EE6F58E.jpeg
0C719C82-6E5B-4D6C-BDAA-D5C4CD7DC826.jpeg
I scored these at retail from my local shop...lovin em

Last edited:
Copped MN's finally after that 7 year wait and Miami only drop. Copped off of Goat since they were nearly retail. I really hope SB's have a similar effect though I don't think they'd be as low. I'm waiting a little more on SB's though.. its too early and too high still.

MN's surprised the crap outta me. I didn't expect either to be as reasonable.

Same here! The OG’s are the 10th most valuable Lebron according to Stockx. I thought they’d be much harder to get this time than the SB’s, so hopefully the trend continues for those.

Can't wait for my HWC's to come in. I shouldn't have slept, but I'm not mad at what I paid. Plus they go with plenty I got.

Copped MN's finally after that 7 year wait and Miami only drop. Copped off of Goat since they were nearly retail. I really hope SB's have a similar effect though I don't think they'd be as low. I'm waiting a little more on SB's though.. its too early and too high still.

Same here. Hope seller ships! What size did you get?

My huaraches a few weeks ago was lost by fedex. Cameras show nobody all day. They never even called me back about where driver left it. Nike just refunded.

Fed Ex driver stole my second pair. Had to open a case on them. Dont these dudes know that mostly everything is insured/tracked? Needless to say I’m not happy.
FedEx is a joke. They left my OC Kobe 6s at my moms saying that I signed for them (all the way in Australia), but nobody was home to accept delivery. I honestly thought FedEx stole them. Delivery said must be signed by adult. Fortunately they were there as I had someone else grab them.

Same thing over here in Australia. I ordered a pair of 2000 Space Jam XI from worm tokyo. Driver left them and said it was signed for by me even though nobody was home.

FedEx is a joke. They left my OC Kobe 6s at my moms saying that I signed for them (all the way in Australia), but nobody was home to accept delivery. I honestly thought FedEx stole them. Delivery said must be signed by adult. Fortunately they were there as I had someone else grab them.

Same thing over here in Australia. I ordered a pair of 2000 Space Jam XI from worm tokyo. Driver left them and said it was signed for by me even though nobody was home.

FedEx is a joke. Enough said.

Wooow now that’s crazy smh
Same deal here. I selected the option to pick it up at a nearby hood spot.

Back
Top Bottom