• SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS STORE 🚨
They tend to not ship most of the time. Just ask some dudes in the AM90 thread.

Yeah HWC had the QS tag and plenty to go around. We've already explained why kobes are the way they are. SB will not be going for 350 after the US release.

True...but that’s because not as many people wanted them and the hype for them is nowhere near the SBs. I hope you’re rightbut..I just don’t see them releasing as many.

The only thing I don't understand is paying over retail before having a chance at retail...

While of course resellers aren't going anywhere, this just makes what they do easy.

I negotiate with reseller as much as possible and I can normally have more leverage after the retail drop. Once pairs ship, prices drop.

The UNC 4's in my size were going for 420-450 right after they dropped and now you can get in at the 330 to 350 mark.

There is ZERO point in paying over retail prior to the retail release.
My thinking too. Its panic and fear buying imo. Like at least TRY at retail before giving these resellers *******s more money.

The only thing I don't understand is paying over retail before having a chance at retail...

While of course resellers aren't going anywhere, this just makes what they do easy.

I negotiate with reseller as much as possible and I can normally have more leverage after the retail drop. Once pairs ship, prices drop.

The UNC 4's in my size were going for 420-450 right after they dropped and now you can get in at the 330 to 350 mark.

I agree to this when it wasnt the **** show it is now to buy sneakers. I paid $350 for an 11.5 to (hopefully if goat ships) have them a month earlier than release and have peace of mind and its probably what resale would be for that sz if I missed. Thats as high as I personally would go before release.

True...but that’s because not as many people wanted them and the hype for them is nowhere near the SBs. I hope you’re rightbut..I just don’t see them releasing as many.
I agree def more desire for SBs but there were people paying $400 for HWC a month before they released. I just think that there will be enough pairs to go around nike has made every 8 so far pretty available minus the graffitis but those were a LW pair.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS STORE 🚨
They tend to not ship most of the time. Just ask some dudes in the AM90 thread.

That stinks. I ordered scream greens from them on a Friday from Italy, they got to me in less than a week, in fact, got em by Tuesday.

In theory I agree with you.

However, I just can't be mad if one of your favorite pairs of all time becomes available for a decent aftermarket price. In addition, there's no official release date and the odds are against you at retail, by design.

Adding to that, if you miss out at retail, resale very well may be around the same price after the release as it was before the release.

It's basically covering all bases. If you hit at retail, you could prob sell that first pair a while after release and make your money back. (With this particular release)

Last edited:
I sent stockx those screenshots asking why my high bid wasnt being accepted with bids being accepted lower than mine and some moron replied telling me to ‘check the bid prices’ even though i provided a screenshot of the bidding screen.

Good mob them stockx dudes.

Having similar issues with kickscrew, who have been ok in the past, ow ive sent about 20 messages with screenshots and they reply telling me to do things ive done, told them ive done and are the issue and have given them screen shots of.

Tards.

Theres about near zero chance of me getting a pair at retail.

If you think there is zero point of paying over and a good chance at retail youre in a dream world.

Me im happy to pay over early for one of my fave shoes ever.

If i do manage to cop another pair at retail ill have balanced out to both pairs a little over.

So no biggie.

Theres about near zero chance of me getting a pair at retail.

If you think there is zero point of paying over and a good chance at retail youre in a dream world.

Me im happy to pay over early for one of my fave shoes ever.

If i do manage to cop another pair at retail ill have balanced out to both pairs a little over.

So no biggie.

B80C0F7D-F1CC-4F88-9B61-9116FF9679EA.gif

I will cop at retail and that's that. Sz 10. I can already see you clown size guys crying.

I mean I get it...it is very hard trying to cop at retail...

But to not try...and cop early KNOWING that resell prices drop after retail releases...

Yall got it man. It's your money....
Completely agree. This is why the game is the way it is. Just giving money over to resellers without thinking about it. If everyone held thier ground prices would be forced to go down. Simple supply and demand.

I mean I get it...it is very hard trying to cop at retail...

But to not try...and cop early KNOWING that resell prices drop after retail releases...

Yall got it man. It's your money....
I dont know they will.

And i have the cheese not to care.

You don't know prices drop after a retail release?

Lmao

Like you said you got the cheese.

Waste it if you want and keep trash resellers going...
If they drop itll be a relatively small amount and yeah, i have enough i could wipe my *** with it and not worry about it too much.

That being said, ill make an offer and not go over my said amount.

Just because i could wipe my *** with it doesn’t mean i will…

If they drop itll be a relatively small amount and yeah, i have enough i could wipe my *** with it and not worry about it too much.

That being said, ill make an offer and not go over my said amount.

Just because i could wipe my *** with it doesn’t mean i will…
If they drop? They dropping bruh.

Back
Top Bottom