Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
The OG's were factory laced in black.. the choice to use pink or not was a big deal in the OG thread.

Pink or black laces, I really don't have an issue with.

I just prefer black laces due to the small amount of pink on the shoe and how i feel it will look better.

Pink laces would take that away, imo.

D1BA5BC6-F37B-4190-AC30-71996150F69C.jpeg

Blacks clean af.

Pinks poppin af.

And im all about that pop.

Its more Miami South Beach.

If youre gonna do it, do it.
I hear you, but i live in Miami, and never go on South Beach, so the black laces are more my hood, Liberty City to me. LOL. Plus, like i said in another post, the shoe itself pops enough, but hey, to each his own.

Haven’t been here in a minute, but I picked up the SB’s from Goat early. Pretty excited as I missed out the first time around.

TTS or size up convo is tough for me as a big footer (size 13). These are snug, but I can’t do a full size up to 14. Way too big. 13.5 not an option on most 8s.

Haven’t been here in a minute, but I picked up the SB’s from Goat early. Pretty excited as I missed out the first time around.

TTS or size up convo is tough for me as a big footer (size 13). These are snug, but I can’t do a full size up to 14. Way too big. 13.5 not an option on most 8s.
On the sizing point you are spot on. 13-14 is a huge jump. I am also a 13 TTS and the 13.5 fits very well. I could do a 13 but it would be a bit to snug for the first few wears. 13.5 is the way to go if you like a more relaxed fit off the bat. 13 would also work it just would take some wear for them to break in and loosen up.

How’s the leather?
If I’m gonna be honest I feel like it’s a step down from og but I haven’t had my ogs in years so maybe I’m imagining it? they also feel lighter but again maybe I’m just not remembering correct. I wish I still had both to be sure. They are fire thou and then pink laces gotta come out asap 😂

I think at this point, having got the gym reds, HWC, graffiti (on route), and after seeing pics of both the MN and SB, I want the MN more out of those 2 and if I don't get the SB I ain't gonna be hurt. I'm gunning for both but honestly would rather get the MN after seeing both in people's hands.

SVSM are an easy pass for me.

Nike should just shock the world and release the Miami night highs :pimp:

Them three dudes who own them (or is it 4 pair total?) would be hurt :lol:

Back
Top Bottom