Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters

14, 15 added to cart for big footers interested in HWCs. Smaller sizes showing as well.

65B3A7A1-F4E7-4DC5-BEDB-D2C55E1A1FFA.jpeg

I see you 👀 “Jake”
And up you 🏆

14, 15 added to cart for big footers interested in HWCs. Smaller sizes showing as well.

thanks for the link 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Just doubled up

Thanks got my 11.5 i needed

Been 4 days since my bid for the MNs was accepted in SX and the seller has not shipped as of yet. How long do they get before they cancel it?

StockX and GOAT literally choose when they want to enforce that rule :lol:
Email them if you haven't already. If not, 2 weeks will pass and you'll still be wondering when the seller will ship :lol:
Yeah, this is what I heard before. I understand these may be coming from Europe and it’s not immediate but I would think they don’t want buyers waiting around for products.

Local shop blessed me with a MN pair a week early. They’ll be here tomorrow. They didn’t have a 10 so I hope the 10.5 that’s coming will work ok

With StockX having 35% seller fees, I think now is the right time for me to get my MN at a good price. I’ve seen 3 sales at $208 already for a 10.5.

The unicorn in the wild. Can you find them, rare, almost extinct... finally spotted on vacation 🙃🙃🙃🙃
1623350046367.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom