Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Just got my second pair of Southbeach secured for way less than I paid for the first one. What’s weird is that the asking price was lower than the bid price. As soon as I copped the ask went back up to $343.

I've noticed a lot of this on StockX recently. I suspect there is some sort of lag or glitch that's causing either the Ask or the Bid section to not update quickly enough.

That’s the issue I’m worried about. I just grabbed my tts 10 off goat bc the it was 283 after my damage item credit and I’m praying the person actually ships. I have a 40.00 sx code coming so if a 10.5 drops around 3 it’s instacop and I’ll keep whatever fits better.

That’s the issue I’m worried about. I just grabbed my tts 10 off goat bc the it was 283 after my damage item credit and I’m praying the person actually ships. I have a 40.00 sx code coming so if a 10.5 drops around 3 it’s instacop and I’ll keep whatever fits better.
I’m a TTS 10 and went with a 10.5 and they fit perfectly to me.

For today

756ADF18-7BCD-482B-84A9-3BFA06089A6B.jpeg

Even though 11 is much cheaper now than 11.5, not worth risking the discomfort over time for it. 11 wasn’t terrible when I tried them on but a full day of wearing might hurt. Its gonna be retail-$350 for these or I will move on.

I've noticed a lot of this on StockX recently. I suspect there is some sort of lag or glitch that's causing either the Ask or the Bid section to not update quickly enough.

Same thing happened to me recently. Placed a bid and somebody outbid me. Next morning my bid was accepted but the price and higher bid were exactly the same as the day before. I also keep seeing the buy and sell price identical like below

825464C9-D724-4FC8-86BD-A5FC52375B3F.png

Same thing happened to me recently. Placed a bid and somebody outbid me. Next morning my bid was accepted but the price and higher bid were exactly the same as the day before. I also keep seeing the buy and sell price identical like below

825464C9-D724-4FC8-86BD-A5FC52375B3F.png

I see that a lot. I'm thinking maybe those bids don't get accepted because the card declines and there is just a lag in clearing them.

Or maybe they have phantom bids to get shoes at higher prices....

Back
Top Bottom