Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
What dropped today?
You didn’t miss much….😏

03D47AF7-B8E9-487F-A22A-C6FBEA14A145.jpeg

$315 my size on GOAT.

If i don't secure a pair for retail, will i regret not getting them now?

Never paid $300+ for a pair of kicks before.

What to do, what to do.....

$315 my size on GOAT.

Do it. Now. There’s a first time for everything. It’ll keep you awake at night if you don’t. You don’t want to live with regret. Don’t be that guy. Go ahead. You know you want to.

$315 my size on GOAT.

$315 my size on GOAT.

Ive seen my homies use affirm (for the fact he hates giving it up all at one time) if he hits retail he just moves them to offset the cost. and pays affrim
off

$350 shipped on Goat. Went ahead and pulled on that. The return process on the first pair prolly gonna b 2-3 weeks. crazy that jus last week, it was $500 plus shipped.

I saw my size 11 hit $700 at one point and now hovering at $300. This seller needs to stop playing with my emotions and ship these kicks to GOAT.
Yea these sellers is slackin. My first order, seller took mad long. I hit Goat like what’s good. They said giv it another day. Next morning all of a sudden my order is there and authenticated and being shipped to me lol…🤔

Yea these sellers is slackin. My first order, seller took mad long. I hit Goat like what’s good. They said giv it another day. Next morning all of a sudden my order is there and authenticated and being shipped to me lol…🤔

I swear I'm thinking the same thing is happening to me. The seller confirmed the order less than 30 minutes after I ordered the sneaker so I'm pretty sure they ain't slacking on the shipping either. Thanks for the reminder!

Back
Top Bottom