Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Anyone noticed this? Box says V/1 lol. :lol:

4A10E9AB-0DEC-4C65-9670-FB5D3FF8CC0E.jpeg
987B7616-63BC-4A6A-ABD8-3233AFF7AF8C.jpeg
Same thing on my Sprites

For the guys that had your SB "dropped off" how long did it take to authenticate and ship?
Bought mines on the 24th at 7am est woke up the next morning at 5am and they were already authenticated. I got shipping confirmation yesterday morning (26th). So 2 days max.

Quick check yesterday in Nike Dubai Mall and found a size 16 SB and HWC in random sizes. Employee told me that they released two weeks ago for ONLY 12 pairs and they are the ONLY shop in Dubai who got the stocks, unless backdoored by someone...
20210626_191634.jpg

Quick check yesterday in Nike Dubai Mall and found a size 16 SB and HWC in random sizes. Employee told me that they released two weeks ago for ONLY 12 pairs and they are the ONLY shop in Dubai who got the stocks, unless backdoored by someone...
20210626_191634.jpg
Do they have a 12 and how much for you. to ship to the us

kinda deadass

20210626_191634.jpg

PM'd.

20210626_191634.jpg

If there's a 13 there, holla.

good lord...I tried to wear my HWC today that I got TTS, thought my toe was going to bust out the front of them.

I bought the Lakers pair TTS as well, but I swear those fit snug but fine. Pulled them out and sure enough, they feel better than the HWC.

Sizing on the 8 sucks.

I've actually never owned a pair of the lows...do they fit the same as the V2 mids?
I went a whole size up on HWC & Sprite while retro VII fit TTS.

It looks like my South Beach pair is shipping straight from Hong Kong to me unless GOAT has an office there or in Dallas that I don't know about.

Bought mines on the 24th at 7am est woke up the next morning at 5am and they were already authenticated. I got shipping confirmation yesterday morning (26th). So 2 days max.
Interesting. I just woke up now and the status still says "dropped off." Later today at 5pm will be 3 full days with the "dropped off status" unless something changes before then. Not sure what's going on. Everything up to this point happened very quickly. Seller confirmed right away and pair was "dropped off" within 2 days.

Lol...how does it go from "dropped off" to "seller didn't ship your order in time?!" Lololol. Someone else apparently confirmed a new sale but I doubt it goes through. Thankfully I hit on a retail pair 🙏🙏🙏.

Attachments

• 1624838664308.jpg
    1624838664308.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 382
Lol...how does it go from "dropped off" to "seller didn't ship your order in time?!" Lololol. Someone else apparently confirmed a new sale but I doubt it goes through. Thankfully I hit on a retail pair 🙏🙏🙏.
You can clicked dropped off but never actually drop it off.

That’s trash. GOAT seems to favor the seller.
Honestly Goat should have a 2 strike policy. You cancel once, you get hit with like a $25 fee. You cancel twice, see ya later. These resellers are such dooshbags. They cancel a sale to see if they can make an extra $20. There was a pair that popped up in my size just about 2 hours ago that was literally tried on for $285. I should have bought. They went quick.

What about not making time lines? I mean I won’t lie. There have been times when I waited for the third day to drop off. But you should get penalized for it.

For those who ordered from GOAT to how lon after did you get an update? Ordered mine on friday around 11 AM.

Back
Top Bottom