Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
I didn't hit on any of the raffles I entered. I really wanted these joints, since back when I was in high school. I want them, but I'm starting to get frustrated with the idea of paying resale. I'm not sure if its because I'm getting older so I'm prioritizing different things, or if I'm just getting fed up with jumping through hoops to get kicks. Only time will tell if I decide to go get a pair off the secondary market, but I probably won't. My patience is too bad to wait for StockX and Goat. If I'm paying $100-$200 over retail I want my shoes within 2 days :lol:. Congrats to those who were able to get a pair.

I didn't hit on any of the raffles I entered. I really wanted these joints, since back when I was in high school. I want them, but I'm starting to get frustrated with the idea of paying resale. I'm not sure if its because I'm getting older so I'm prioritizing different things, or if I'm just getting fed up with jumping through hoops to get kicks. Only time will tell if I decide to go get a pair off the secondary market, but I probably won't. My patience is too bad to wait for StockX and Goat. If I'm paying $100-$200 over retail I want my shoes within 2 days :lol:. Congrats to those who were able to get a pair.
Just try snrks on the 21st

Yall keep an eye out on onenes in the next couple of hours. They dropped the MN in the early afternoon on the site on release day. They may drop some pairs today. Just keep checking.

damnit. got stuck doing something had a feeling it was gonna be 8:30

yessir, don't use a bot but I do use a discord monitor to ping when sites drop. I still had a cart from earlier (when I thought it was droppin at 5am) and when I added it. Added it, refreshed my old cart and was at the payment page.

What was the biggest size they had?

Back
Top Bottom