Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Broke out the hwc today. Still can’t believe we got our hands on this cw

C8BF16E5-720C-4543-A2DA-DA84526132CF.jpeg
Yeah and they tanked bc resellers couldn't flip em which cracks me up. Unbelievable colorway and imo the best HWC lebron in the entire line. Had to double up on em.

:lol: god ****** now we got a wide footer saying tts when like a week ago another dude was saying FULL SIZE AND A HALF UP lmfao
Hot take. Go up two full sizes. They will fit.

Congrats to whoever got it for retail today.

Ya were pocket watching and giving Lewi hard time. But I’m sure his pockets not hurting too much and he’s got no skress from buying five or six pairs (or twelve lol).

Nike has been tone deaf and is totally disconnected from their base for years and this LeBron South Beach release exemplifies that.

Nike knows this is a really hyped shoe with tons of demand, but they chose to make the retro ultra limited. WHY? Does that take away from the shoe at all?

Outside of NY or LA and these were IMPOSSIBLE to get. Hell, I'm in Miami, the city for which the shoe was named, and these were nowhere to be found outside of UKNWN. Why would the 1 store in a MAJOR CITY do a FCFS release? Are they INSANE??? Just head scratching...

These online raffles are useless. Multiple stores are back dooring pairs. Shock drops that require specific software... The whole politics around this shoe just stinks. Terrible, terrible release.
they were impossible in NY too fam lol

Just left my local hoh. Dude told me they're not getting their shipment until the 21st. He also said some stores didn't get a full shipment. Not sure if its true just passing along what I was told

they were impossible in NY too fam lol

Point taken... These shoes in general Impossible to get, when they shouldn't be. Not saying these should be a wildly available general release, but there has to be a sweet spot where the fans of this shoe at least have a chance.

A handful of online raffles for millions of people with less than 20 pairs per store just seems stupid.

have you tried them to see how they fit? I wear 11.5 but I'm considering getting a 12.

I’m usually a 10.5 in highs, but got this in a 10 since 10.5 and 11 were already gone by the time I was there. And with my wide feet, these are not exactly the most comfortable.

If you want to get rid of to get the size you want, I’ll gladly take those off your hands😉

Sorry, but my homeboy already claimed these if I can’t make this work. :emoji_disappointed:

Felt great to finally put a pair on foot. I can skip the 9 unless they actually bring out the WTT for a bron watch. Bring on the X though. I’ll take every colorway made

Attachments

• 847EA4F3-AF0E-47F0-B3D2-FFE5287500A6.jpeg
    847EA4F3-AF0E-47F0-B3D2-FFE5287500A6.jpeg
    447 KB · Views: 335
Nike has been tone deaf and is totally disconnected from their base for years and this LeBron South Beach release exemplifies that.

Nike knows this is a really hyped shoe with tons of demand, but they chose to make the retro ultra limited. WHY? Does that take away from the shoe at all?

Outside of NY or LA and these were IMPOSSIBLE to get. Hell, I'm in Miami, the city for which the shoe was named, and these were nowhere to be found outside of UKNWN. Why would the 1 store in a MAJOR CITY do a FCFS release? Are they INSANE??? Just head scratching...

These online raffles are useless. Multiple stores are back dooring pairs. Shock drops that require specific software... The whole politics around this shoe just stinks. Terrible, terrible release.

NIKE DOESN’T CARE. PERIOD.

THEIR PRODUCT SELLS OUT WITHIN SECONDS, THEY MAKE THEIR MONEY, ON TO THE NEXT.

THEY MADE SNKRS TO COMBAT BOTS… THAT WAS GOOD FOR ABOUT A YEAR OR 2 THEN IT WAS DOWNHILL FROM THERE.

THEN RECENTLY(WITHIN LAST 6-8 MONTHS) NIKE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT A NEW THING TO “COMBAT BOTS” AND NOTHING HAS COME OF IT YET. LIKE I SAID…

NIKE DOESN’T CARE, “F YOUR FEELINGS AND OPINIONS/SUGGESTIONS” IS THEIR MOTTO.

Back
Top Bottom