Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
I've long been as frustrated with SNKRS/sneakers as the rest of y'all, but I do feel like the only possible justification for a 90 min draw is some sort of bot protection.

Don't get me wrong I'm 100% expecting an L, but this is Nike trying something different, and based on the way things have been going for a long time now I'm willing to say eff it, give SOMETHING a shot

Besides, how much worse could things realistically get?

I ordered on June 25. But keep in mind its BUSINESS days not total days so it took 16 business days. They say 3-12.

Yeah, well I don't think I can do anything about it. They already have my money :rofl:

I'll just have to wait I guess!

My goat pair has been sitting authenticated for almost a week now. It’s coming from hongkong. Anyone that ordered in here had a similar experience? The tracking only says label created on July 14th (DHL)

I got my SBs from GOAT. They also came from Hong Kong. Ordered them on a friday, passed authentication on the following Tuesday and then got them on Friday the same week.

I’ve been waiting since July 1st…they have been authenticated for 4 days and haven’t shipped yet from HK

My goat pair has been sitting authenticated for almost a week now. It’s coming from hongkong. Anyone that ordered in here had a similar experience? The tracking only says label created on July 14th (DHL)

Yep I went through the same thing. I'm sure they're being slammed at the moment. They will arrive eventually.

SJ raffle up on End, it's a pass for me. Good luck to those who want a pair.
EB91ABDC-BFCF-4522-B4B6-E8C9ABC09FFD.png

My pair from Goat finally authenticated and about to be shipped. My original order was placed on 06/23, seller never shipped and order was eventually canceled. I placed my second order attempt on 06/29 and they allowed to seller 3 weeks to ship smh. They just now shipped yesterday and somehow have already been authenticated and on its way to me. I’m a full month in waiting on a resell pair Goat. This has been by far my worst experience with them. Never again.

Back
Top Bottom