Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Dude that hit on SNKRs selling a size 11.5 pair for $325 locally. Just gonna cop those.

Reactions: 17
That’s because now a sellout is embedded into sneaker culture. There’s two sides - 1, people who wear what they want, 2, people who want what’s hot. Even Nike perpetuates the sell out culture, especially with their limited, QS, and other releases. Shoes that aren’t massed produced are suppose to instantly sell out. If not, it’s considered a flop.

Yo fam
Whatup?
I hit:nthat:
What else?
Plus dome
Say word?
And we got it on toniiiiiight!
A0AFC0E1-C69E-46EE-8BDB-0285C7B7CC7E.png

That’s because now a sellout is embedded into sneaker culture. There’s two sides - 1, people who wear what they want, 2, people who want what’s hot. Even Nike perpetuates the sell out culture, especially with their limited, QS, and other releases. Shoes that aren’t massed produced are suppose to instantly sell out. If not, it’s considered a flop.

Why does everything need to be an instant sell out? I don’t understand that. 25 years ago, Jordans were readily available and that didn’t hurt anything.

Called Nike Chicago and was gonna try a phone order.. they claim they didn’t get them

I seriously underestimated this release.. didn’t know everyone that released these would be some type of draw I was better off copping off Goat few weeks ago

My local spot has a pair on hold for me $350…think I’m just going to scoop those and call it a day…

or is that too much to drop on some Bron’s?

Back
Top Bottom