Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
OG SB 8s in my size 11 I've seen from 400-600 depending on condition , but there is one factor you guys aren't taking into consideration. They are the OG pair! There is something about having any OG that is awesome. Separation isn't an issue bc you can get a reglue but the air bag is the culprit if that goes. Imo, I think with no box and no black laces the seller should've taken less for that pair but owning an OG is amazing. Compare an OG grinch to protro. I'd own the OG any day of the week.

On another note, yeah, SB retro prices are dropping. Hopefully they plummet.

OG SB 8s in my size 11 I've seen from 400-600 depending on condition , but there is one factor you guys aren't taking into consideration. They are the OG pair! There is something about having any OG that is awesome. Separation isn't an issue bc you can get a reglue but the air bag is the culprit if that goes. Imo, I think with no box and no black laces the seller should've taken less for that pair but owning an OG is amazing. Compare an OG grinch to protro. I'd own the OG any day of the week.

On another note, yeah, SB retro prices are dropping. Hopefully they plummet.
Yes need to drop in that 12.5

Grabbed a pair of SBs off StockX (first time ever using them btw) for 360 (size 14 gang). Maybe they’ll dip this week or later but whatever, tired of messing with em.

More than I wanted to spend, but a shoe I’ve wanted for ages and the first sneaker I’ve probably purchased in 12-18 months. These releases are what drove me away from buying a lot. Might just start skipping release dates all together and pay the “premium” to avoid the headache.

Well that's what happens when these jack asses want to take advantage. I don't blame him for sticking to his limit even if it were 80 bucks over. I don't necessarily agree with it but people do not WANT to pay 400 for a f'ing retro that Nike KNEW they should've produced to a higher degree.

I made an offer on SJ's listed at 290; he countered with 285... I countered back with 200 and a note saying what's the point of Best Offer if you're taking 5 petty dollars off? FOH. That's why I never bothered to cop Raging Bull V's and I don't blame him.
Yeah the whole thing is funny really. Theres an auction the guy has 2 pairs in my size. 235 obo. Even at 235, he's making about 20$. Lol. Most auctions are in the 235-260 range. All these guys doing this for chump change and that's if they sell at those prices bc the SJ definitely ain't hyped and Ebay is flooded. These guys are clowns.

No it isn't....there is a jig you can do to avoid tax and it would be only $12 to ship....I live in Seattle bruh and I don't pay tax on GOAT....

theres no state tax in Montana so I only pay for shipping with GOAT which is nice compared to StockX

but for sellers the fee is higher it seems so GOAT prices are higher than StockX

Got here today! First pair of Bron 8’s. Definitely a super snug shoe, now I see what you guys mean to go up half size. I didn’t cause I don’t like bball shoes looking bigger than my body or my feet swimming/shifting around in the shoe. It’s the Haurache like liner that makes it snug. With thin socks they’re a perfect fit, going to be needing some more Nike brand thin socks tho. Connect me Nike. Thin durable performance mid cut socks, 3 pack. :pimp:

The verdict on 8’s - this shoe was built for going to War on the basketball court. Serious War homie. 🔥Unparalleled ankle support.:wow: Can’t wait to ball in these. Indoor only tho & by myself. I don’t play to compete anymore. Grown man shoot around ya dig? Ok maybe Horse.

275D73DC-3A15-4833-9605-6EFA24A3826F.jpeg

Last edited:
Got here today! First pair of Bron 8’s. Definitely a super snug shoe, now I see what you guys mean to go up half size. I didn’t cause I don’t like bball shoes looking bigger than my body. With thin socks they’re a perfect fit, going to be needing some more Nike brand thin socks tho. Connect me Nike. Thin durable performance socks. :pimp:

The verdict on 8’s - this shoe was built for going to War on the basketball court. Serious War homie. 🔥Unparalleled ankle support.:wow: Can’t wait to ball in these. Indoor only tho & by myself. I don’t play to compete anymore. Grown man shoot around ya dig? Ok maybe Horse.

275D73DC-3A15-4833-9605-6EFA24A3826F.jpeg
I need to double up to hoop in also got a league starting

Well that's what happens when these jack asses want to take advantage. I don't blame him for sticking to his limit even if it were 80 bucks over. I don't necessarily agree with it but people do not WANT to pay 400 for a f'ing retro that Nike KNEW they should've produced to a higher degree.

I made an offer on SJ's listed at 290; he countered with 285... I countered back with 200 and a note saying what's the point of Best Offer if you're taking 5 petty dollars off? FOH. That's why I never bothered to cop Raging Bull V's and I don't blame him.
Man im trying to deal with dudes for sz 12 SBs and they really hit me up with 5 dollar off counter offers like really. I never do this when I sell

Man im trying to deal with dudes for sz 12 SBs and they really hit me up with 5 dollar off counter offers like really. I never do this when I sell
That's cause this is the new generation of jits. Not older heads like all of us.

theres no state tax in Montana so I only pay for shipping with GOAT which is nice compared to StockX

but for sellers the fee is higher it seems so GOAT prices are higher than StockX
Yeah GOAT does charge more but not all the time....StockX w/ tax plus their fee....GOAT has no fees...I always compare between the two plus I'm a size 11.5-12 sometimes 13....so not paying tax pays off big time...

The last time I sold something on eBay, it was nothing but brokebois coming up with all kinds of reasons they needed X amount taken off the price.

Then one of their moms stepped in and bought it at the asking price.
I usually get decent respectable offers on eBay.

Locally, it's lowball galore.

Just copped another South Beach today..$300 flat..can’t beat that IMO

must be nice 😔

Yeah GOAT does charge more but not all the time....StockX w/ tax plus their fee....GOAT has no fees...I always compare between the two plus I'm a size 11.5-12 sometimes 13....so not paying tax pays off big time...

Yeah 12 12.5 & 13 always got that extra $$ price :smh:

How does Afterpay on Goat work? It states it's 4 interest free payments but when I go to purchase, it's showing the full amount for the shoes.

If its anything like Paypal Credit, you still get charged the full price when you purchase, and as long as you make the payments before a certain date, you won't pay any accumulated interest.

Back
Top Bottom