Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
yeah this low resell on wtt is such a good sign lol

also posting here cause the 9 retro thread seems dead

I copped on SX and got it out the way. I wanted the LeBron XIX bad but with no 11/11.5 made things harder.
Didn’t want to take those same chances with these when they released.

34FD6282-FF35-4BA0-A129-E9F13F0CEBB3.jpeg

Probably gonna move a few pairs soon I bought them all never going to get around to wearing again most worn once

Sprites $126 at Feature. Sizes 7.5-10.

The shoes are fire but at my age, i wouldn’t wear those out anywhere unless it’s a sneakercon or something. Hella, maybe i wouldn’t wear em at all. They’d be a nice buy & stash shoe
I hear you!
At this point, the very few times, I wear my silver Total Air Foamposite Max or some Lebron IV, I just accept the fact that I look like a complete clown for couple of hours.
Gold Foamposite 1s would fall into the category if it wasn't for the sleek FP1 design.

thmea thmea and SolesNGoals99 SolesNGoals99 yall bugging, there's no such thing as looking ridiculous just bcuz of your age, get that thought out your heads, bad mentality and thought process. Idc how old I get I will never change being me, and sneakers in everything is one of them

Dont get me wrong famo, i still wear what i like and what i want. However, I’m more conscience of where i wear my stuff. Plus, i live in SoCal where there is no style besides slides, thong slides, vans, and chucks so being flashy or matchy makes you totally look out of place iykyk. Its a whole different vibe and culture down here. I miss the midwest lol

Dont get me wrong famo, i still wear what i like and what i want. However, I’m more conscience of where i wear my stuff. Plus, i live in SoCal where there is no style besides slides, thong slides, vans, and chucks so being flashy or matchy makes you totally look out of place iykyk. Its a whole different vibe and culture down here. I miss the midwest lol

tht's fair, i stick out everywhere i go :lol:

Exactly, I did not say that I do not wear them. Of course, sometimes I can rock a sneaker simply for the "shock value".
But that being said, there is a time and place for a sleek Air Max 1 and a time and place for space boot such as the Total Air Foamposite Max when past a certain age in my humble opinion.

Back
Top Bottom