Nike Lebron 9 Retro

I don't have the answers.

Any of the GR's expected to release?

Seems like they’re bringing out only the super limited stuff this time around. If/when they do the second retro of the 9s after LeBron retires, that’s probably when you’ll see the GRs.

Grails like WTTs took a while to sell out in smaller sizes, so I assume if they dropped GR 9s right now, they’d sit.

110C6E1F-2FA6-4440-99A2-BA91C1B5E0B8.jpeg
DC4DA974-9FE7-45F5-9085-6AFAAEE3C393.jpeg
956DFDBC-F00F-4E36-86B4-37E721FE9CB5.jpeg
BC621868-A8EA-45FC-A6CE-F37510E9C0A4.jpeg
I remember spending many hours on NIKEID trying to get the exact combo of some of his PEs (of course Nike didn’t allow that but you could get close)… wish I bought like 3 pairs back then #pain

May need to trip up on the Galaxy (Big Bang is a stupid name) 9’s now….sheesh.

Reverse LeBronold look awesome. I’d just drop them too if I were Nike.

White/blk/red Scarface GR colorway was dope to me. Especially swapping the laces with blk or red. Wish I tripped up. Prior to the all Star weekend 2012 LeBron 9’s we’re collecting dust on shelves due in part to the lockout also.

Last edited:
Grabbed Palmers from a boutique here fcfs that I happened to catch from thier stories on IG. Arriving this week ill post pics. My TTS is like a 10.75 and in the OG 9 mid I went with 11.5. I got an 11 in these bc not the same inner ankle padding and lows tend to run a bit more TTS. Still can't believe Nike dropped these it's wild.

Im wondering if I can pull off an 11 in the WTT/BB retros after hearing guys posting that the retros seem to have a better fit than the OGs. 11 would be hella better price wise than an 11.5 too.

Im wondering if I can pull off an 11 in the WTT/BB retros after hearing guys posting that the retros seem to have a better fit than the OGs. 11 would be hella better price wise than an 11.5 too.
Definitely go with the 11. I’m an 11.5 and went TTS, and they fit perfectly. Also sucked a lot of cash outta my wallet. So if you can pick up the 11, it’s gonna be a lot cheaper than an 11.5.

The comfort in these retro 9s is pretty good. Wore my BBs out in Vegas. Had em on for about 9 hours. Walking and standing with no issues. At about hour 6 or 7 they started to rub my right pinky toe a bit but wasn't unbearable. I was surprised…a lot compliments on em too!

Change of plans, wearing the 16 Breds tonight. It’s cold af outside so I had to throw on pants at the last minute

Back
Top Bottom