Nike Lebron 9 Retro

Palmers sitting at local snipes
As they should :sick:

Yet you rocking these :lol:

EBD0F20A-6BF4-4761-A3E9-37810AB9BF63.png

:rofl:

Got a quick session in this morning…

1B00BAD1-93FF-498C-8219-9BBF3AAFCEB7.jpeg

Yeah these are for sure more lifestyle than performance IMO… Been so long since I had a pair of these but real talk this cushioning setup feels like the older Kyrie bricks, super hard phylon and week forefoot Zoom. Thought maybe they would break in some after an hour or so but eh, didn’t feel like it and if so pretty minimal. I’m sure for nostalgia purposes I could play in them but don’t think these will be making my rotation.

Yeah these are for sure more lifestyle than performance IMO… Been so long since I had a pair of these but real talk this cushioning setup feels like the older Kyrie bricks, super hard phylon and week forefoot Zoom. Thought maybe they would break in some after an hour or so but eh, didn’t feel like it and if so pretty minimal. I’m sure for nostalgia purposes I could play in them but don’t think these will be making my rotation.
Did you do TTS or up .5?

Thanks for the response. I completely agree with you as far as the nostalgia part of hoopin in retros. It’s either they strip the tech or the tech has moved forward and there are better options.

My biggest issues with playing in Lebron's has always been the court feel or lack thereof. I hated that off the ground feeling I got.

10's were the best Bron performance wise for me.

Last edited:
Never hooped in any retro and expected comfort.

If you want comfort, you can find that on a clearance wall at the Nike outlet.

Plus it hit harder killin cats on the court in some take down tier 3 GR's :pimp:

I’ve played in a couple of Bron retros that were cool on court…AZG, 3’s, and 8’s were all decent from a comfort standpoint. These just feel lacking in the cushioning department, plus Hyperfuse is stiff af 😂

My biggest issues with playing in Lebron's has always been the court feel or lack thereof. I hated that off the grown feeling I got.

10's were the best Bron performance wise for me.
Yeah I always forget I’m not 6’8 250lbs 😂 I had to scale down in ballin in lebrons.

Back
Top Bottom