Nike Lebron 9 Retro

More sizes showing here. Even let me cart a 12. No 13 unfortunately tho which I feel I'm going to need in these. I tried on my size 12 cannons last week and I don't know how I used to rock them. Was killing my feet, lol

Grabbed a sz 12. Used to rock a sz 11.5 in these but after the 8 retros running small, I didn’t want to chance it.
Rather pay a few more dollars now ($225 with PayPal “conversion fee) than hunt em down later when they hit stateside.

Grabbed a sz 12. Used to rock a sz 11.5 in these but after the 8 retros running small, I didn’t want to chance it.
Rather pay a few more dollars now ($225 with PayPal “conversion fee) than hunt em down later when they hit stateside.

Id buy for $225 now but seen too late no 11.5.

I’m normally a 9 in most shoes but I remembered how weird and right the fit in these was. Should’ve got the 9.5 while they were still available. Oh well I’m sure they pop up again.

Any chance we have someone here from France that knows a spot in Paris that might have the WTT rn?

Any chance we have someone here from France that knows a spot in Paris that might have the WTT rn?
B4B had it for sure, but it’s been one week ago so don’t know if pairs sat instore… For those in France, I got a 2nd 10.5, let it go for retail + shipping if you want.

B4B had it for sure, but it’s been one week ago so don’t know if pairs sat instore… For those in France, I got a 2nd 10.5, let it go for retail + shipping if you want.

so I have a family friend who just happens to be in Paris rn and i was gonna ask for a huge favor but wanted to make sure I wasn’t wasting their time.

Attachments

• D8B9CF31-7809-4FDA-8AE7-3256F18DA69F.png
    D8B9CF31-7809-4FDA-8AE7-3256F18DA69F.png
    1 MB · Views: 629
Was tempted but dont wanna pay that international shipping to Oz. Will just wait for them to drop here.

$200. $230 will be resale price soon enough and don’t have to worry about getting wrong the size.

I'm a size 12 so I def won't see 230 in any retro lebron for a while lol but thanks for info I thought they might be 220 for some reason on these

Back
Top Bottom