Nike Lebron 9 Retro

Man getting nervous about not being able to snag a pair at retail... Oneness Botique already dropped them earlier in the day but I was at work smh

I’m pretty sure the glow in the dark outsole was on an even more rare alternate version of the OG WTT 9s. The “regular” sole of the OG WTT 9 was a clear sole, without glow, like these.
Yep. You can sort of see the difference here. Sorry about the pic quality. It’s from 2013 when iPhone cameras were underwater.

Pair on the left is GITD
DCDCED11-6440-4AFA-B5E2-4206223B14E6.jpeg

Apple Pay man! Has helped me alot. Still saw a few sizes on Xhibition, after I copped on RON. But at 230 one pair is fine

Man this is so wack no matter what I cart on either store I get the same error. I did PayPal/GooglePay/regular pay before I finally got hit with OOS. I have no idea why it's saying it can't ship to my address out here in Cali?!?

Apple Pay man! Has helped me alot. Still saw a few sizes on Xhibition, after I copped on RON. But at 230 one pair is fine
Tried with Apple Pay right when it loaded, but struck out both times for my size 13. Looked like 7.5 - 9 were still available after the disappointment subsided

Man this is so wack no matter what I cart on either store I get the same error. I did PayPal/GooglePay/regular pay before I finally got hit with OOS. I have no idea why it's saying it can't ship to my address out here in Cali?!?
They could’ve been sold out by the time you added them.

Recheck your address, add something else and see what happens? They should be able to ship to Cali. What size were you looking for?

They could’ve been sold out by the time you added them.

Recheck your address, add something else and see what happens? They should be able to ship to Cali. What size were you looking for?

It's so weird because even when I just try and cart stuff on their site right now it's saying the same error. Removed my address, re-entered it, cleared cookies, tried on mobile data only, etc. But I'm trying for a 10.5

Does anyone know how credible that Twitter account is? My buddy is in a couple bot/cook groups and he said not 1 as mentioned a shock drop for them today

Back
Top Bottom