Nike Lebron 9 Retro

Def will regret it.

I find it funny when ppl talk about sizing up or down in general. I’m a TTS 14 in most bball shoes (all brands). If i were to take yalls advice, i would have to size up to a 15 bc there is no 14.5 and I would be swimming in most shoes. Even then, a 14.5 would probably be too big for my liking even with thicker socks for casual or bball wear. I do agree that alot of people should probably go up .5 in the LBJ 9 but for some people like myself that’s just not possible. Basically, to each their own preference

I find it funny when ppl talk about sizing up or down in general. I’m a TTS 14 in most bball shoes (all brands). If i were to take yalls advice, i would have to size up to a 15 bc there is no 14.5 and I would be swimming in most shoes. Even then, a 14.5 would probably be too big for my liking even with thicker socks for casual or bball wear. I do agree that alot of people should probably go up .5 in the LBJ 9 but for some people like myself that’s just not possible. Basically, to each their own preference
But….. if someone was to recommend goin up in size they would…. Soooo….. to each his own.
:nerd:

I’m a 12 in most shoes.

i’m in the same boat. 12.5 is rare so i normally suck it up and get the 12….( see my earlier post for how i feel)

They are a bit narrow across the bridge of the foot, but they are long.

I got a size 11, and I have a LOT of space in the toe box, but my usual 10.5 probably would’ve been tight across my foot. Overall, I'm glad I went with the .5 up.

I'm really hoping the $240 price tag will keep people away but I have a feeling Nike is going to screw me on this release. My 1st ever hit on a SNKRS draw was the WTT, I copped the South Coast with ease.
Same, I'm willing to pay the $240 for these bad boys. Also hoping the high retail will keep ppl away.

If we do strike out tho, resale is gonna be through the roof.

Same, I'm willing to pay the $240 for these bad boys. Also hoping the high retail will keep ppl away.

If we do strike out tho, resale is gonna be through the roof.
These will follow all the other Lebron retros. Very few have crazy resell value. I see these being a little higher but nothing crazy. Big footers are gonna have a problem but small footers should be good.

85D83ABD-1EDE-4EFB-B409-C31B81DF9BCA.jpeg

I wasnt gonna sleep on these, Bangs next

My main concern is the length of the shoe not the width. Since my feet are on the narrow end, I think I'll be fine with going TTS.
Haven’t had a new pair of 9’s yet but the OG’s if i remember it wasn’t the width that made most go .5 up it was the toe box area which i’d consider a length issue

I’ve had OGs I went up 1/2 a size, I have WTT and honestly they fit me fine. It feels a pinch wider in the toe/mid foot for me.

My main concern is the length of the shoe not the width. Since my feet are on the narrow end, I think I'll be fine with going TTS.

Haven’t had a new pair of 9’s yet but the OG’s if i remember it wasn’t the width that made most go .5 up it was the toe box area which i’d consider a length issue

Back
Top Bottom