Nike Lebron 9 Retro

BBC 3s look kinda nice . Pause 🤣

WAIT!!!! WHAT?!?!?!!!
1645121353307.gif

1645121324598.gif

Any of y’all have experience with undftd in store. I’m off tomorrow and want to make the drive down was gonna try and be to La Brea by like 9
I’ve only done raffles honestly but it was a quick process. If you can get an extra 13 let me know 🥲

Is it me or does this release appear to be way tighter than the WTT's? I haven't heard of many eu sites releasing like the WTT, haven't seen many links dropping leading up to the release

10.5. Right on thee edge. Can go either way depending on shoe. Also production numbers usually higher 9-11…good luck fam. I hope we all eat on Saturday…
Same
Was so thirsty to get these I entered Lapstone with out even reading it was in store only and I hit smh

I just hit them up to let them know tho so hopefully they can somehow draw another name
Grizz you better get your *** in the car :lol:

bruh Xhibition website still giving me issues where it won't ship to my address despite it being from the US? I'm trying to prep for their release tmrw but no matter what I car it says they can't ship it to my address.

Tried mobile only, VPN, a different addy... what in the world is wrong with my address

Ohhh that’s price just dropped heavy Let’s go

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom