Nike Lebron 9 Retro

One of the best All-Star packs ever.
6C224208-A065-47DC-B45E-717CD9A0C0E9.jpeg

51B02C75-F7DD-4800-8EC0-F4CEC9CBE1DC.jpeg

Changed the sneaker game forever

My 10.5 sitting at 295. After fees they're losing money if they sell for that. I'll wait. In at 230 or less.

YESSSIR UNDFTD FOR THE WIN.
Only 4 people showed up. (The dude i’m front of me wanted a 12 but said he’d take an 11.5 because he knew i wanted the 12) BLESS HIS SOUL

They only had 1 12 and the biggest was a 13
D5464553-65B4-4590-8CB8-C737B661059F.jpeg

My 10.5 sitting at 295. After fees they're losing money if they sell for that. I'll wait. In at 230 or less.
Where you see $295? I see em on goat for $289 before fees. I’m starting to get tempted. If I see em @ $275 I’ll move cause I got free shipping on goat

Where you see $295? I see em on goat for $289 before fees. I’m starting to get tempted. If I see em @ $275 I’ll move cause I got free shipping on goat

Stockx was 295 like an hr ago for a 10.5. Just checked and now it's 296.

So after tax and shipping its going to be like 320 ish. Still too high in my opinion.

So I took all Ls, pulled up to a store grand opening a hour before opening and they were releasing big bangs fcfs….campers/resellers bought big sizes aka money sizes and all they had was small sizes left. I didn’t want to end up empty handed so bought a 9.5 in hope to size swap for my 11.5….should’ve just left it at the store instead of trying to be sweet 😂 :smh:

So I took all Ls, pulled up to a store grand opening a hour before opening and they were releasing big bangs fcfs….campers/resellers bought big sizes aka money sizes and all they had was small sizes left. I didn’t want to end up empty handed so bought a 9.5 in hope to size swap for my 11.5….should’ve just left it at the store RAGRETS :smh:

Id of left it. If it’s not within half sz of mine I’ll leave it. Unfortunately I first hand witnessed a vulture buy up a size no where near his to just resell. So there will always be someone.

Id of left it. If it’s not within half sz of mine I’ll leave it. Unfortunately I first hand witnessed a vulture buy up a size no where near his to just resell. So there will always be someone.
I usually leave it if it’s not the size I want but idk something told me to get it and swap…..hopefully it works out for me

Back
Top Bottom