Nike Lebron 9 Retro

Stock x fees have got to be the worst ever. GOAT is becoming cheaper just cause they ain’t trying rob the buyer and the seller.

Sheesh

Tax
Processing fee
Shipping

At that point ur like how the damn fees more than tax

Giving me Ticketmaster vibes.

right?!?! their fees look like airbnb's fees ($40 cleaning fee). i paid for my first BnB purchase ever, last week. after the fees, i compared them StockX's fees :lol:

Sneakercon has been around for over a decade and that's who ebay out services for authentication. What are the issues?

As much as ppl don't want to admit, eBay is probably the cheapest and most smooth way to buy kicks now. 0 fees, and you only have to pay tax.

Goat just charges tax as well. I didn’t see any fees when I last copped something

How is sneakercon bad? That’s the authenticator service they use.
Just saying bruh...you do what you want but I don't mess with ebay....
Screenshot-20220223-102715-Brave.jpg

Been copping kicks on eBay for almost 20 years now. Only a few bad experiences and that was because of the seller and all resolved in my favor. Zero issues since they started the authenticity guarantee program. Waiting on a pair of SB 8's from them as we speak
Been collecting since '92....I've only bought off ebay twice....one was good the other bad...

Just saying bruh...you do what you want but I don't mess with ebay....
Screenshot-20220223-102715-Brave.jpg
How often are they using that hub? Everything I've bought and I've sold, goes through the Vegas Hub. that's even when the buyer or seller is in New York/East Coast/Canada.

StockX has had a ton of flaws too. Even has passed fakes through. I believe some of those instances were from fellow NTers here.

i dont buy resell much but when i have, goat has been the one thats given me the most grief out of the 3 lol. Terrible CS each and every time.

but overall im sure its ymmv

Been collecting since '92....I've only bought off ebay twice....one was good the other bad...

You’re buggin. There will always be outliers and bad reviews that get more attention than the millions of transactions that go through without any problems. I love EBays new Authentication Program and process. You can view the product before purchase, have your pair authenticated for piece of mind AND I’m usually able to find better/ fairer deals on there than the aforementioned Stockx and Goat which are a rip off at this point. This isn’t 2010. EBay is a great source to buy sneakers now.

They should really make it AN OPTION if you WANT your purchase to be authenticated or not rather than having ALL your purchases that meet the criteria to be authenticated.

I recently purchased a pair of Nike By You VaporFly Next% 2s from ebay from a seller who is less than 20 miles away from my delivery address. I have no doubt that they’re authentic. But with eBay’s authentication guarantee program, it has to be shipped to Las Vegas to be verified THEN to me. What literally would’ve taken only one day or two will ultimately take about two weeks. SMH.

I feel that this Authenticity Guarantee would be better geared towards those hype releases (Jordan Retros, Travis Scott X, LV, collabs). If there’s a shadow of doubt, then the Authenticity Guarantee is a good move. Ultimately, ebay should make it an option for the buyer to opt for it or not.

You’re buggin. There will always be outliers and bad reviews that get more attention than the millions of transactions that go through without any problems. I love EBays new Authentication Program and process. You can view the product before purchase, have your pair authenticated for piece of mind AND I’m usually able to find better/ fairer deals on there than the aforementioned Stockx and Goat which are a rip off at this point. This isn’t 2010. EBay is a great source to buy sneakers now.
In the majority of the groups that I am in everyone stays away from ebay...of course you can find deals on there and that's one the main reasons I stay away....prices on those shoes are to good to be true....I just seen a joke of a listing for Travis Scott/Fragment lows the other day that someone posted in a group I'm in....I use GOAT and don't pay tax at all....

I only had one bad experience with eBay authenticity guarantee. The listing was for a size 11 but seller shipped a 11.5 and the authenticators didn’t catch it. But my issue was resolved when I put the claim in with proof and I got a full refund hassle free

I only had one bad experience with eBay authenticity guarantee. The listing was for a size 11 but seller shipped a 11.5 and the authenticators didn’t catch it. But my issue was resolved when I put the claim in with proof and I got a full refund hassle free
That’s another great thing about eBay - actual customer support

They should really make it AN OPTION if you WANT your purchase to be authenticated or not rather than having ALL your purchases that meet the criteria to be authenticated.

I recently purchased a pair of Nike By You VaporFly Next% 2s from ebay from a seller who is less than 20 miles away from my delivery address. I have no doubt that they’re authentic. But with eBay’s authentication guarantee program, it has to be shipped to Las Vegas to be verified THEN to me. What literally would’ve taken only one day or two will ultimately take about two weeks. SMH.

I feel that this Authenticity Guarantee would be better geared towards those hype releases (Jordan Retros, Travis Scott X, LV, collabs). If there’s a shadow of doubt, then the Authenticity Guarantee is a good move. Ultimately, ebay should make it an option for the buyer to opt for it or not.
Completely agree with this, it should be optional.

I’ve had many ebay purchases that went through the authentication process. The majority of them were positive. For example, if your shoes don’t have box, they’ll provide an ebay branded dust bag for them with toggles and all. Another reason why I would prefer ebay over the other third party apps is that ebay is one of Slide’s vendors (4% back every purchase). Then you have those promotional ebay bucks and stack that with those cashback sites. The funds you could accumulate over time versus nothing most of the time from the other thirds party apps (STX/GOAT/etc) makes ebay the preferred site for me.

A negative experience I had was with a previous Nike By You purchase through ebay. Since the item was customized, it took an extra week for authentication to finally ship to me. All in all, that transaction had a three week turnaround.

It’s all about the total costs. If all competitors have the same price, I’d definitely opt for ebay because of the stacked cashback and ebay bucks and customer service.

Ye, StockX is flawed af so I don’t wanna hear it. And giving a screenshot of a Google search doesn’t prove a thing.
They all have there flaws....but I think ebay takes the cake...I don't buy shoes off stockx so say what you want....

As a seller I have NO option to circumvent the authenticity process. You can call then used or defective and that will go straight from seller to buyer.

Might be a switch I’m unaware of.

When I buy I want it to go to the SneakerCon boyz and then to the buyer

Back
Top Bottom