Nike Lebron 9 Retro

SmartSelect_20220114-063608_Instagram.jpg

These hit the page sold out lol

Anyone in Philly, Jersey Delaware area.. NO 12 left but they do hv sizes available.. man I missed my 12.. smh
Screenshot_20220114-133115_Instagram.jpg

I personally don't find the South Coast to be a terrible colorway. It flows. Only thing I would add is a neon or black air unit. Had they release back then they'd move units like the Cannon cw. Not copping but if I am into loud colors, yes.

I personally don't find the South Coast to be a terrible colorway. It flows. Only thing I would add is a neon or black air unit. Had they release back then they'd move units like the Cannon cw. Not copping but if I am into loud colors, yes.
I might cop just to hoop in once they hit disco

98B9FBAA-7E7F-4CF8-A921-631BB22599F8.jpeg

This colorway is one I appreciate. I hate the mesh yellows as they get older. Anyone know a way to whiten up the mesh? I’d be grateful for your suggestions 🙏🏿

98B9FBAA-7E7F-4CF8-A921-631BB22599F8.jpeg

This colorway is one I appreciate. I hate the mesh yellows as they get older. Anyone know a way to whiten up the mesh? I’d be grateful for your suggestions 🙏🏿

You could try some of the methods that people use to un-yellow the netting on Jordan IVs. It's plastic in both cases, could actually work.

I’m still waiting on my order from Kith

It says “unfulfilled “. Size 12

Any experience out there? It’s still pending on my card. Is this just an L waiting to happen? Or just the way they process orders?

Got an order confirmation number too

Just waiting for it to say shipped
Or has the boat already left without me????

dc30 dc30 how do these retros compare with the OGs? Any notable height or overall shape differences?
Materials seem 1:1, which is pretty easy IMO. There are tiny differences here and there in build shape but nothing that REALLY stand out to me, and I had a lot of 9’s. I still had to go up .5 size but these feel slightly more comfortable. Like the pro combat lining in the wings isn’t as abrasive and the tongue stitching doesn’t mash up the top of my feet. My old home/white pair and Swingman pair had to be worn very gingerly cuz of this.

If the remaining 9 retros are on par with the WTT I’m in.

Materials seem 1:1, which is pretty easy IMO. There are tiny differences here and there in build shape but nothing that REALLY stand out to me, and I had a lot of 9’s. I still had to go up .5 size but these feel slightly more comfortable. Like the pro combat lining in the wings isn’t as abrasive and the tongue stitching doesn’t mash up the top of my feet. My old home/white pair and Swingman pair had to be worn very gingerly cuz of this.

If the remaining 9 retros are on par with the WTT I’m in.
Did you also go up .5 a size on the WTT pair?

Back
Top Bottom