Nike Lebron 9 Retro

Screenshot_20220117-145356_Gallery.jpg
made the wrong decision(I already have like 3 pairs of kicks that are DS and made myself a promise to not buy unnecessary **** ) but goddammit I had to get them . They fit just like the OG's tight but with thin socks you should be good in your tts if you don't have wide feet.
Bruh you gotta crop this next time 😂😂😂😂😂

LeBron retros have been fantastic so far.

At least for a size 9-9.5 like me, rare colorways like the WTT 9, South Beach 8, Miami Night 8 lows, HWC 8s, Fairfax 7s, SVSM AZGs and 3s were all available for retail or under retail.

It’s been refreshing compared to the current state of Jordans right now, where everything sells out instantly.

LeBron retros have been fantastic so far.

At least for a size 9-9.5 like me, rare colorways like the WTT 9, South Beach 8, Miami Night 8 lows, HWC 8s, Fairfax 7s, SVSM AZGs and 3s were all available for retail or under retail.

It’s been refreshing compared to the current state of Jordans right now, where everything sells out instantly.
Most of those sold out instantly too. Only difference is resellers can't make money on Lebrons. Win win for us.

Was told one store in restocking on bigger sizes on Wednesday. Might try to go for a personal.

What cracks me up is all these spots I entered raffles for have been restocking FSR of the WTT 9 (SNS, Extrabutter, DarkSide, etc). In one way its a blessing I didn't end up with 10 pairs but sheesh they couldn't have just sent an email giving those who were given the "L" on the raffle the opportunity to scoop em before placing them back up on the site?

What cracks me up is all these spots I entered raffles for have been restocking FSR of the WTT 9 (SNS, Extrabutter, DarkSide, etc). In one way its a blessing I didn't end up with 10 pairs but sheesh they couldn't have just sent an email giving those who were given the "L" on the raffle the opportunity to scoop em before placing them back up on the site?
YES! That’s what pisses me off. I enter all these raffles and get no W and I see them putting FSR up. Bless the kid, you jerks!

God Bless Manu. Just doing weight training and wearing the 11 casually killed my feet. That drop in midsole and pinky toe area was like a hacksaw. I liked the 11 and coming off the title win in 2013 the hype was on. But it’s crazy how the train went off the tracks after the Blk/red and kings pride colorway up. The jig was up.

God Bless Manu. Just doing weight training and wearing the 11 casually killed my feet. That drop in midsole and pinky toe area was like a hacksaw. I liked the 11 and coming off the title win in 2013 the hype was on. But it’s crazy how the train went off the tracks after the Blk/red and kings pride colorway up. The jig was up.
I remember watching a video of 2 dudes testing the XI lit for hoops back when they came out and both said it was a 10/10. Chris from Weartesters rated them very high too. For the people that can actually rock them they seem to be a solid hoops shoe. Problem is the masses couldn't.

I copped terracotta warrior 11s on release day and was stoked about them. I tried them on and immediately knew I couldn't even rock them casually. Good looking shoe but I'll never be able to own them again if I want to actually wear them. They straight up hurt lol

I copped terracotta warrior 11s on release day and was stoked about them. I tried them on and immediately knew I couldn't even rock them casually. Good looking shoe but I'll never be able to own them again if I want to actually wear them. They straight up hurt lol

I would wear these eleven’s …. if I could track down

B2D65F32-B073-4410-9B2B-DB25C81A7FDE.png

E1F69D5E-65F6-49BC-85AB-92395ED028B5.png

Weird to see so many people say the XI were more uncomfortable than the IX. For me, the IX was pretty much unwearable. The X also did not fit me well, but the X and XI had a softer toebox, the toebox in the IX was like going up against a brick wall, super rough and no flex or anything.

X=XI>IX as far as comfort.

9s just suffer in the rankings because the other two have better cushioning set ups.

Late shipments and stores just want to get rid of the inventory as fast as releases come in. It costs more $$ and time to re-do raffles than it is to just put it up online and have it sell out in mins.

Back
Top Bottom